CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... About this infinity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Neophyte
Rob

So... About this infinity Empty
PostSubject: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am

I had seen the miniatures a while back when i was browsing the war store and really liked them. Now there is about twice as much out for it as there was then, and it appears to still be growing very rapidly. John was nice enough to run a quick demo last thursday and it turned out to be one of the best miniatures games i have played so far. I would love to get in to it but the drive up north is a huge deal killer. I know this is kind of going back on Jons earlier thread, but I was wondering what kind of interest there was down here, if maybe some people wanted to get it going. I know bob was ecited about the nomads, and i a really digging them pan-o tags and swiss guard. that makes 3 but how many other people were interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:13 am

ACME games has 2 or 3 guys getting into the game.

Brian Seabolt (long time employee) and a couple of his buddies.

However, I haven't met them yet. I have another friend locally who is playing but he's gonna move in 4 months or so. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:07 pm

i might be interested in playing. i like pan-o.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 am

Sorry, I have had some bad experiences with Acme and living in Mason gives me a good excuse not to drive there. Sci Fi City is about as far as I am willing to drive on a regular basis.
In a couple of months, I am thinking about expanding to another game system, so if there is enough interest then, I will consider it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 am

I'm in West Chester, Beckett area...Where are you in Mason? I'd be happy to set up a demo for interested parties... even in my basement if that worked out.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:22 pm

not far from Socialville-foster and Mason-Montgomery rd. The closest hobby shop to me is Hobbytown on Fields-Erdel rd.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Nomad starter still not jiggy.

With the prices it looks like I'd be tanked about $150 with shipping. Stupid $30 remotes... err $60 since I'd be ordering two boxes!

Starting to think that maybe we need to figure out a starting point value. Might be able to curb some of the purchases. Heck if we ever needed a bigger game we could always team up on John M. Laughing

That is presuming I jump in on this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 am

Angry Bob wrote:
Nomad starter still not jiggy.

With the prices it looks like I'd be tanked about $150 with shipping. Stupid $30 remotes... err $60 since I'd be ordering two boxes!

Starting to think that maybe we need to figure out a starting point value. Might be able to curb some of the purchases. Heck if we ever needed a bigger game we could always team up on John M. Laughing

That is presuming I jump in on this game.

Remotes look cool but they die quick. FYI. Make sure you either have a hacker or TAG in your purchases as they are necessary to field the remotes.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:55 pm

jgemrich wrote:
Remotes look cool but they die quick. FYI. Make sure you either have a hacker or TAG in your purchases as they are necessary to field the remotes.
Armor of 0 is a biz-atch. But they look so COOL. Cool

One thing about the Nomads is they have a nice Hacker Lt who is on my list. Wasn't sure about dropping the cash on the TAG, sexy but heavy on the point and cash.
Back to top Go down
Gotrex
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 am

I currently have about 180pts (150 in paint)on Yu Jing and only played one game and little time to play. I am looking to pick up a couple more HI when money comes in or maybe the '08 starter set.

Would not mind finding a couple of easy going gamers to play with.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:26 pm

John M is about as easy going as is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... About this infinity   So... About this infinity Empty

Back to top Go down

So... About this infinity
Page 1 of 1