CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontation, Great Fangs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

Confrontation, Great Fangs Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation, Great Fangs   Confrontation, Great Fangs EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 pm

I have a Ragnarok box of Metal Great Fangs, and of course I have a unit of PPP Great Fangs and Att. unit as well.

It is possible to completely dissasemble the ppp version of Great Fangs, seeing as they are all on pegs, and swivel.

I for some reason would like to take the arms from the Metal Great Fangs and glue them to the PPP Version of Great Fangs. Hmmm, heres my multiple questions;

1. Does the metal and plastic bond well together?

2. The metal version arms have greater detail, and are a touch bigger with cooler looking swords. Am I even gaining anything by doing this?

Thanks for all your thoughts. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gotrex
Neophyte

Confrontation, Great Fangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation, Great Fangs   Confrontation, Great Fangs EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:49 am

I think you will be taking a really big jump to make them look right. The Metal are IMPO much bigger and I agree the detail is far greater. not to mention th metal is heavier and I am not sure how well the bond would be to plastic without a significant pin. They might look really cool when they are done, but you might be happier taking some plastic card and GReenstuff and adding to the plastic/ reshaping the swords, rather that dismembering a fig. You will have more control over proportion.

Just my thought others might have better ideas or call me completely crazy.
Back to top Go down

Confrontation, Great Fangs
Page 1 of 1