CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newly Corrupted

Go down 
+3
Marc
Matt
HAND OF DUME
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am

Hey what's up? My name's Mack. I've been playing warhammer for 18 years now, 16 of Fantasy, and 2 years ago quit fantasy and made the jump into the 41st millinium. I just got too burnt out! I play Chaos, mostly khorne (about 5500 pts and 95% painted). On the other end of the spectrum, I also have Daemonhunters (2000 pts and 90% painted). Anyway, hope to play some new opponents.

-----------------------------------------------
If the Emperor is the light of mankind, then I am the eternal darkness he is now lost in!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:47 am

Nice to meet you, do you intend to play in the tournament?

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:48 am

Glad to have ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 am

I'm definately in for the RTT. Went to Adepticon and didn't do very well on the individual tourney. Looking to redeem myself.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 am

Cool, see you on the field then!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Welcome to the boards!!!! I'm CJ....obviously...also a Westsider.....we have a few places of game play near us...mainly Sat at Sci-Fi-City in Northgate mall....hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 pm

CJ, Miami county is north of Dayton, centered around Troy.

And Welcome to the boards!

Do you see yourself driving down to Cincinnati to game much? If not, where do you play in your area?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:34 pm

We (my gaming group the "Hellfish") go to different RTT around the area. The biggest turnout for us yet was this past Adepticon (12 of us). We took 3 teams for the team tournement; Necrons, Chaos and Space fairies err.. I mean Eldar. Very Happy Most played Sunday in the individual tourney. Our Battle brothers site is on the Yahoo groups, type Hellfish. Our Chapter Master is Kevin Kirby, who won the 'ard boyz tourney in Baltimore last year. We mostly play at the Krystal Keep in Kettering, Bookery Fantasy in Fairborn and some of us have our own tables. As far as making it down there for "pick-ups", every so often we like to get a change of scenery and make it to other stores that aren't too far away. I'll keep checking to see if RTT's or mega battles emerge for us to play in. See you the 18th for the RTT, we'll be wearing grayish/blue Hellfish shirts.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 pm

I think I just saw Kirby post on Dakka Dakka. There are four of us planning on going to Adepticon next year, although 5th Ed/New space marine codex is making us delay deciding what army we are going to bring.

I've been up to Krystal Keep a few times to play, although mainly Fantasy. I know a guy named Dan who is a reseller up around those parts. I'll be attending UD from January to May next year, so perhaps I'll be able to get some games in with your crew while I'm up there for classes.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Awesome awesome good to see Dayton area ish people coming down for the tourney I believe that makes three of ya at teh tourney now?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Steve
Initiate
Initiate
Steve

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Hand of DUME. Good to have another on the boards.

What night or day does your group game on? I wouldnt mind making the trip up occasionaly to play.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 am

We play on Saturdays or sundays. We tend to have group meetings on sundays as this usually gets a better turn out. Then after a meeting we'll see who can stay for games. There is free gaming for 40k on saturdays , but on sunday if tables are open, they're freee for the taking. We haven't had a meeing since Adepticon. We were meeting every weekend to work on display boards and practice games for Adepticon. We generally communicate to each through our Battle brothers site on yahoo. On June 7th there is aDessert Storm mega battle at the Krystal Keep. 1500 pts Apocolypse rules. Bring the super heavies if you got them. I made an orc Big Mek Stompa for the last mega battle and will probably bring it to this one. If you want to arrange games up this direction, pm me and maybe we can arrange something or just show up at the K-Keep on saturdays. There are plenty of 40kers to play against. Have a good one. -Mack
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:47 am

my bad......thought he said Miami Township.....sorry dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newly Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Corrupted   Newly Corrupted Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly Corrupted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Forum Stuff! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: