CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unofficial Record Standings

Go down 
+5
Evil Bob
JMarv
altahara
Scav
Makari
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Unofficial Record Standings Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm

I like what some of you guys got in your signatures with your win loss record. I think more of us should try it! and be honest about it... Razz
And no your robot game against yourself doesn't count... and neither does playing my son Kaiu!
So Jon the Giant eating your skaven won't count... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm

i would if my signature worked!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:59 pm

Sorry you have to be smarter than the program you are trying to use... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 pm

haha or you have to send an angry, displeased email to your moderator...

Mad
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:21 pm

I didn't think i had it working, but then i remembered not only do i have to make a signature.. but also click on always attach my signature in the preferences tab of the profile... hehe
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 am

..... oh.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:19 am

I can never get my signature to work either. Did it work this time? I tried changing my settings....

Edit - Sweet, it does work now! You'd think I would have figured that out by myself. Well Ryan, you are not alone in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:01 pm

If it is a fun positive activity that's great. Get them sigs going!

In my case trying to get a record wouldn't foster the best spirit of game play. Sometimes I like to just goof off with force lists or point totals. Score keeping would make me more competative.

It is also why I generally don't post battle reports. Like to report on games that are interesting from all prespectives. Need to find where online I uploaded that mega battle in WFB at WoHoG.

For everyone who can post battle win, lose, draws and keep it on the up-and-up then bully for you. Can't pull it off myself.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 pm

I enjoy all aspects of the hobby, including the competitive side.

Most of my losses are against people in Seattle Sad Competition was tough out there. I think I did batreps on most of them. I have a few against Steve too. I have a loss against those damn cheesy eldar too!

Still haven't played Marc with my DA's Smile Saturday though!

I still can't manage another draw, I'll have that on my record forever!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Yes!!

Seriously, my army is pretty good at the draw. It usually has something to do with virtually no scoring units at the end of the game.

In this regard I'm looking forward to 5th since my three troop squads may actually be a reasonable number.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:22 pm

I can't wait for 5th.

Just look at my troops..

Terminators, Plague Marines and Necrons.

Those armies all stand to do well in 5th Smile
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Some people on B&C are already declaring termies unplayable in 5th cause of no-missing barely scattering plasma cannons, although I think they are just whiners.

I know I have a hard time getting rid of all your termies. Although now you wouldn't get all the points for those land raiders in the middle of the board!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Yeah I would probably go all termi. Although the LR's are harder to kill now (even if only slightly).

I really don't think the plasma cannons scare me any more than they do now. I think plasma guns are still my most feared enemy gun.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:30 pm

yeah but LR's are going to be useless if they can only fire one weapon above strength 4... not useless... but not amazing. (this will apply to all tanks)

i dont like that nerf, btw i think its dumb. but thats in question.

also, jmarv, i believe we have tied before!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 pm

@Ryan : dont forget to add..

Cheated 1 : ..pwned White Scars with HomeMade rules Laughing

Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Steve
Initiate
Initiate
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Lets see if i got mine working. I dont remember most of the games i have played so i just went with recent ones from memory.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Ryan:

My crusaders (the only LR worth taking imo) will be ok. Harder to kill, and I can't shoot either the MM or the ASScannon if I move it. Dropping the multi-melta shot in most cases won't bother me too much.

Don't think that will hurt me too much Wink

Now your grav tanks on the other hand...

Last edited by Matt on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm

hahaha marc.. tomorrow when your done with matt.. your on!

i wanna test my tourney build anyways.. hows that sound? Very Happy Very Happy

LOL dude... classic.. and fyi i did not include that game in my standings

just 4 u!! Wink

matt... good i would hope the LRC is still decent b/c im gonna want to use one when i start up some blood angels!
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Don't pintle mounts have other rules that let them fire? You might get those multi-melta shots even though they are Str8
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:09 am

That would be hot...

and what do you mean when you are DONE with matt.

I'm not letting Marc get me with his puny white scars.

We are the 1st legion remember!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 am

I would post my win and losses but we all know my wins are a BIG 0 at the moment and my losses are well almost uncalcuable. So starting today with my turney list I will keep count and it will be 0 for 0 for 0,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Record Standings   Unofficial Record Standings Empty

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Record Standings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: