CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Grinder Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Soul Grinder Finished Empty
PostSubject: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:08 am

Here is this bad boy. Total time about 6 to 7 hours. Not bad for this size of model.

Please feel free to comment. I think the change in background makes a huge difference in this models presentation. just a little more dark and ominous.

Eldrad is up next for Marc.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/188910

Soul Grinder Finished 285688224_7ooeX-O
Back to top Go down
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 am

Looks awesome. Change in background definately helped.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 am

Freaking amazing Dude!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Sold for $150 in under 8 hours. NICE. Guess I gotta up the price next time.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Nice job man! You planning on doing the same with the rest of the demons you bought?

Or was he it?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Nice job man! You planning on doing the same with the rest of the demons you bought?

Or was he it?

I knew I'd sell him b/c the others can go 40K or fantasy. I didn't realize that the 40K daemons can't ally w/ Chaos marines until I read the codex. Retarded. Otherwise I might have done something to put an entire force together. I love the Chaos posessed (have a box assembled) and terminator models.

Oh well. I'm not sure if the fantasy rules allow them to ally w/ normal chaos models (knights..beasts...etc).

Regarless. Looks more and more like they all will get sold w/ exception of the bloodletter on the Juggernaught.

The bloodletters and character will get paint. Not sure about the slanneesh stuff.

Epidimus and the Beast of Nurgle are easy paints. Base green and do them like the Soul Grinder. Should be able to knock them out in a night or too so most likely they'll get sold.

Overall it really is a nice set of models. I wanted to paint them b/c it reminded me of the old daemons alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Grinder Finished   Soul Grinder Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Grinder Finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: Gallery-
Jump to: