CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born to be Wild......big pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Born to be Wild......big pics Empty
PostSubject: Born to be Wild......big pics   Born to be Wild......big pics EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:02 am

Here are the boys... enjoy

Born to be Wild......big pics 291764971_ku2jm-XL
Born to be Wild......big pics 291764977_R4vtm-L
Born to be Wild......big pics 291764985_nQsVN-L
Born to be Wild......big pics 291764987_JbT4u-L
Born to be Wild......big pics 291764990_5azeF-L
Born to be Wild......big pics 291764992_NKSxz-L
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Born to be Wild......big pics   Born to be Wild......big pics EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:40 am

Those are sweet as hell! Can't wait to start lighting up some people with them!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Born to be Wild......big pics   Born to be Wild......big pics EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:16 am

Fine job there John.

Any chance we can get a pic of your photo setup you've built? Your snaps are consistent and clean.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Born to be Wild......big pics   Born to be Wild......big pics EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:29 am

I didn't build it but bought it.

www.ezcube.com

The table top studio.

The cube is the medium size but you could do the small but if you want to take pics of big pieces the medium is better.

You can use your own lamps but I really recommend the Daylight Trumpet bulbs. Yea they are $30 each but there good for 10,000 hours and well balanced.

The once comment on bulbs I have is that you need "matched" bulbs. Todays digital cameras try to white balance for you. That is to make corrections in the wavelengths to give you a perfect shot. You often see shots w/ lots of yellow or lots of Blue - white balance issue.

So if the camera has a flourescent light on one side and and incandescent on the other it "confuses" the digital processing. The same is true of 2 incadescents of different wattages and/or different manufacturers. Even different batches numbers of bulbs can have different wavelenghts.

So match your bulbs and learn to set your W/B if you have it. Manual w/b is better even then the ones that let you set to the type of bulb. For instance you'd set the bulbs I'm pimping to Daylight setting, not flourescent b/c that is the spectrum they produce.

I have 2 backgrounds - blue gradiant and black gradiant both purchased from EZ cube.

I have a new 8.0 MP camera from Olympus (upgrade from my 4.0 this year) and a tripod.

I've got some pics of it somewhere. I'll see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born to be Wild......big pics   Born to be Wild......big pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Born to be Wild......big pics
Page 1 of 1