CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eldar and CSM FAQ posted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Eldar and CSM FAQ posted Empty
PostSubject: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:18 am

HERE

Print'em up Ryan Wink

You do indeed get a cover save versus Mind War ..huh
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:36 pm

yeah man wow... i am not terribly upset.. nothing too harsh/crazy.

expect runes of witnessing, as the psychic defense is needed.

also, the hawks can yoyo, and spiders can move after deep striking! thats pretty cool.

overall good things to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Ok my first post in a while, going to play the devils advocate here....

Q. The warp jump generator description says Warp Spiders may make an extra move ' instead of assaulting'. Does this mean that they can make their extra move during the Assault phase only if they are in a position where they could assault or can they do it anyway?

A. This move can be made in any Assault phase during which the Warp Spiders are not assaulting or fighting in an assault.

Ok, so in literal terms this means I can move Spiders in the enemy assault phase if not in combat because the words 'any Assault phase'...

just a FYI, I would never do it think it needs some clarification...just keep a eye out if someone trys to pull this on you
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:47 pm

no its legal.. the warp spiders have been jump-shoot-jumping since way back when.. at least they were when i started in 3rd edition.

DOH! just realized you said enemy assault phase.. yeah that would be real dirty for someone to pull off. just like fortune says you can "re-roll any failed armor save".. so.. that means you re roll the re roll because it failed. then if you fail again you re roll it because you are allowed to.. etc. etc. (which is totally dumb and you should be shot if you try to pull crap like that off)
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:21 pm

No the re-roll thing is debunk the rulebook states (not in front of me atm) that you can only re-roll once. Will find a page # later.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:44 pm

haha thats right good call.

jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar and CSM FAQ posted   Eldar and CSM FAQ posted Empty

Back to top Go down

Eldar and CSM FAQ posted
Page 1 of 1