A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:35 pm

If any of you have read Last Chancer novels than I am sure that you know who Kage is. What do you think, is he a great warrior for the Emporer that will kill whatever he is against in His name, or is he a cold-blooded psycopath who should be kept in total lockdown at all times?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:36 pm

well there is the possion part in the last book but id say both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:38 pm

he is a phocopath but if people can contorl someone like that in a universe of constnat war is shouldnt matter just throw him at a random stronghold....he will pbly take it himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:39 pm

Haven't gotten to the last book yet, but I say he is the untouchable warrior of the Emporer. He is really good at what he was born to do (i.e. Kill) and should be something like a Commisar at all times, minus the whole "The Emporer loves you types of speech."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:45 pm

he is a pyker which a deamon takes over in parts of the last book(he u brought it up) if u want i can evne tell u how it end but i figure u want to find that out urself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:35 pm

Kage is a psyopath yes, but he also is a great warrior. He managed to break out of jail and then climb to the top of a huge tower without a gun (at first anyway), though if you think about it he was smart enough to know he should give up since there would be no way for him to escape, since the planet was a barren waste land. So no I say that Kage was a great warrior, though he is close to being a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chaosmarine195
the94chris
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 pm

i think kage was a good warrior;he was resourceful and stabbed that guy with a spoon and then trained an elite team of criminal commandos but tragedy struck when *SPOILER!!!* he died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion   

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1