CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday May 23rd Scifi City. Painting, basing, maybe some GW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Friday May 23rd Scifi City.  Painting, basing, maybe some GW Empty
PostSubject: Friday May 23rd Scifi City. Painting, basing, maybe some GW   Friday May 23rd Scifi City.  Painting, basing, maybe some GW EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:15 am

If I am going to that tourney in July need to get my figures up to date. Used to just flock with black rocks for that dungeon feel. Need to update so my Undead so they look 'professional'

Yuck, but it needs to be done. Had some of these figs since the mid-90s and it is about time they were finished.

So yeah looking at noon maybe earlier. If anyone wants to game I will have my 40K and WFB with me. Otherwise will be spending my day painting and basing. If anyone wants to use cheep paints although other than dry brushes my supplie are limited in that department.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Friday May 23rd Scifi City.  Painting, basing, maybe some GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday May 23rd Scifi City. Painting, basing, maybe some GW   Friday May 23rd Scifi City.  Painting, basing, maybe some GW EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:02 am

To Wolfman or anyone at Scfi City (register person if you see him pass this message). Did major spring cleaning yesterday and missplaced my wallet. So if I am not there by noon it shouldn't be too long afterwards. Later.
Back to top Go down

Friday May 23rd Scifi City. Painting, basing, maybe some GW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: