CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how did we do?

Go down 
+6
JTPitt
Steve
Matt
FrostWolf
HAND OF DUME
Makari
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey guys in order for me to be able to improve the next Tournament next year I would really appreciate feedback on how we did.

You can PM me or post.

On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best, 1 the lowest) please rate the following categories.

Rules How clear were they?

Directions did you have issues finding the place?

Set Up was the terrain set up in a fair and balanced manner?

Judging Was the judging on point and quick to answer rules questions?

Prizes were there enough or big enough?

Food and drinks was the lunch or the snacks good for the price, would you like to see something else next time?

Price, the entrance fee was high, low, expected?

Space, too cramped, expected...

Timing, was it too slow, about right, too fast, stalled too much.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:36 pm

I would rate the whole event a 7. The few things I think needed improvement: was the space- a little cramped and some fans (man it was hot), better thought out scenerios/missions, and the rating of sportsmanship and best painted prizes ( have each player vote for their favorite). All in all it was good for your 1st one.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:42 pm

over all it was great(8 or 9), and yea I agree with hand of Dume, it was a bit to cramped not much room to move around
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:10 pm

We should probably print the missions next time (I'm thinking some of the RTT ones) then hand them out when the game is to start.

Score sheets that don't have errors on them (hehe my bad).

More space I suppose, but I have played in some cramped RTT and even GT's. Overrall I don't think the space was too much of an issue.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Steve
Initiate
Initiate
Steve

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:11 am

Rules How clear were they?
10- No issues all day I couldnt settle without the BGB Smile
Directions did you have issues finding the place?
10- Easy enough 3 turns for me off the interstate
Set Up was the terrain set up in a fair and balanced manner?
8- I actually think there was to much terrain on some tables but better than a lot of tourny's I have played in.
Judging Was the judging on point and quick to answer rules questions?
10- No issues all day.
Prizes were there enough or big enough?
10- Thought there was a lot of different things so more people won and 1st place still got a good pull.
Food and drinks was the lunch or the snacks good for the price, would you like to see something else next time?
8- It was good but I'm not a small guy and would like to eat more.
Price, the entrance fee was high, low, expected?
10- $20 is about average you could even raise it the next event as long as the prize support reflexs the increase.
Space, too cramped, expected...
8- It was a little cramped but again I have been to far worse.
Timing, was it too slow, about right, too fast, stalled too much.
10- I liked the way you gave about 10-15mins for setup then allowed 2 hrs for game play. I didn't have an issue I had time to get all 18 turns in.

Overall you did a great job, can't wait for the 2nd Annual CAG Very Happy
Back to top Go down

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:22 am

My only comment would be leading up to the tournament next time you should have a terrain day. Meet at someone's home and knock out a bunch of tournament stuff. Do it all assembly line with constructors, painters, flock crew etc.

A couple of well planned Saturday events can have your tables looking like superstars.

Late,
John
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:04 pm

This was a very great tournament. Everything was handled nicely. Questions where answered quickly. The room of course was cramped but as we all know we were not expecting such a big turn out. I would give overall a 10.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Missions (idea of RTT/paper in hand is good) and scoring cards (painting criteria not given) were lacking. Seconds on that tasty,hot meal would have been nice as well.

Still, one damn good job for a first time out *applause*
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
CJ
Captain
Captain

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:25 pm

7.0.....missions dude....really....LOL

And I need more butt room. lol
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Overall, I'd say 9. Space was a little cramped at times, but only mainly when there were people who were finished with their games and they were milling around trying to move by those that weren't finished, and were kind of getting in the way... I'm not well versed in the mission stuff yet, so I won't give an opinion on that... Would have been nice to have won something throughout the day, but give that more to bad luck and bad choice in army...
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:23 pm

We should definitely do some of the RTT missions next time.

The basic ones were nice this time simplicity wise.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:04 pm

though i liked the basic missions, something different would have been fun, and really tests an army list.

i would say 8

it was great people-wise.. but space was limited, as was terrain (and i know you tried your hardest with that so dont fret you did great)

music was a sweet touch!
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

What exactly was the music. I could hardly hear it. How about next time some real warhammer/war music-BOLT THROWER!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm

The Music was a compilation of various gaming musics.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

So how did we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did we do?   So how did we do? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how did we do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: