CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

converting marines to wolves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

converting marines to wolves Empty
PostSubject: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:53 pm

how hard would it be to convert space marines to 13 company wolves cause i have alot of space marine stuff and i would love to put together a 13 com list
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:55 pm

the basic units shouldnt be to hard i would image but the wolven uints would be the hardest i imagen
Back to top Go down
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm

yeah that could be a problem but i might be able to get away with buying heads online off a bitz site if im lucky
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm

I would say it would be moderate. The biggest difference is the amount of wolfy stuff you would need to add, like tails and pelts and how good you are making pelts our of green stuff. Not every marine really needs converting, so if you only do it with leaders it makes it more passable. Since I am running a 13th company list, I could probably help you out with some extra bits.
Back to top Go down
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 pm

thanks man that helps alot
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:06 pm

It wouldn't be too hard, just some basic greenstuff work. I'll poke around and get a tutorial up in the links forum.

Other than that you will want chaos bits. The odd backpack and shoulder pad. Some chaos guns thrown in. Just make sure iconography looks like it has been scraped off in some way.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: converting marines to wolves   converting marines to wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

converting marines to wolves
Page 1 of 1