CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) Empty
PostSubject: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Anyone who's read the fluff or books based in fantasy warhammer's probably heard of the border princes. I'm running a campaign for my group in a area or two i random rolled(Lovely system btw) from the book. I ended up with a largely swampy habited area and one that is mostly desolate and covered with monster lairs. The inhabited one has 3 "princes" one a mercenary who has a dark secret, another a devout priest with a fine looking chamber maid, and the third a brettonian knight whos goal in life is to produce an heir....with anyone! Thoughts so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfhunters_den
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:16 am

Well i'll update on this just for s and gs. Played out the first mission. Elven miner, dwarf smith, and a dwarf rat catcher all leave a town basically run by a roadhouse esk bad guy. They are supposed to find this guy who owes him money(aka his man lover....seriously). So following a series of stupid moves on their part the rat catcher ends up dead along with the miner. The smith gets held captive by greenskins and tortured.(Trimming away his beard slowly....mauahahhaha Twisted Evil) I think now they will learn not to stay where they get ambushed....
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:18 pm

They didn't make it through the first mission? Ouch.
Back to top Go down
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:37 pm

No they didin't. Idiots ended up staying the night in the same place they got ambushed in greenskin territory. Then walked down a well beaten path in greenskin territory like they owned the place...o well tho. Plot twist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Sorry haven't been sleeping enough these days. For some reason thought the rat-catcher and miner were player characters.
Back to top Go down
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 am

oh they were. they just aren't the smartest of the pc's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)   Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wahammer Fantasy Role Play (Border Princes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Role Playing Games-
Jump to: