CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE downtown cincinnati

Go down 
+2
JTPitt
Bojesphob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

LOVE downtown cincinnati Empty
PostSubject: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:52 pm

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=60882fd9-44b2-4ac3-9711-2b43aa41fb00
Gotta love it when this happens right outside your building, and someone you work with has to see someone die while they are waiting for the bus... (eta: FYI, the "love" is sarcasm, just so no one thinks I actually enjoy this!)

Two white guys on Race and 13th, doing "something", as the fellow driving kept saying.... Wonder if that means "buying drugs"?

Last edited by bojesphob1 on Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : note added)
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Hell no you aint gotta like it, I am in the kroger building, that is way to close for my comfort.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah, tell me about it! Though, it does say the shooting took place on 13th and Race, but still doesn't make that much difference to the lady who is still here and still crying because someone died with her watching....
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:15 pm

That sucks, so did she watch it happen? Or she just saw the dead body.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Doesn't matter....I look over my shoulder just walking across the street to the parking garage....Way too close bro!! And I leave at 830 at night.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:24 pm

No there is a big difference from watching it happen and just walking up and seein that there is a dead body.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Thank God I don't work in Over the Rhine anymore! Taekwondo does nothing against guns bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah.... I've been working down here going on 8 years. I'm on 4th though. I don't like to walk too much past 6th most days unless it's up to the DMV on court.

13th and Race ain't pretty somedays even in the broad daylight.

Sounds like we need to get a CAG carpool going on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Well if anyone works 7 to 6 im up for a cag carpool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm

JTPitt wrote:
Well if anyone works 7 to 6 im up for a cag carpool

8 to 5 for myself.
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:09 pm

I used to work downtown - about 10 to 12 years ago.

Working in a Mall in the suburbs has its advantages.
(Mall Security, big roof over the stores....etc...)

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Well I am pullin over time for a little bit but hey once things calm down we could carpool
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Well, she didn't see it happen, but she was pretty much right there as the guy died... She basically saw him bleed out.....

jgemrich, you're right, I wouldn't want to be on 13th and Race at any time during the day....

So, I used work next to city hall when that activist guy was shot in front of city hall, and now this....
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:44 pm

i used to work on 8th, not too bad that far up.

My street in clifton isn't even that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE downtown cincinnati   LOVE downtown cincinnati Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE downtown cincinnati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: