CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer

Go down 
+4
HAND OF DUME
Makari
Bojesphob
JMarv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

[RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer Empty
PostSubject: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:29 am

http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2008/06/rumors-imperial-guard.html

Some interesting although very early rumors for Imperial Guard. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 am

I kinda like those things Smile Nothing too outlandish, and it sounds like they are including the Inquisitor in the actual basic rules, which means that there may be the ability to have a Hellhound with an Inquisitor?? Smile That would ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 am

I am liking the rumors for IG
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 am

Looks good! Especially taking 3 Russ's as a single choice on the FOC, or even attaching vehicles to platoons, ie Demolishers.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:29 pm

I really really want to do a mechanized IG army.

Maybe, just maybe when this all comes out.

Does make me wonder what is happening to the =I= books if this rumor holds up.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:02 pm

"Does make me wonder what is happening to the =I= books if this rumor holds up."

Never thought about that, I have about 2500 pts in Daemon Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm

I just hope they give them a points break on weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Does make me wonder what is happening to the =I= books if this rumor holds up.

Uh yeah they are now going to be combined into one book
La Inquisición Española (Spanish Inquisition)
Of course noone could possibly have been expecting the spanish Inquisition, in fact those who do...

They will be Lead by The Grey Knights of Ni!
The Ministers of Silly Walks will carry the Comfy Chair of Doom into Battle.
Inquisitor Lord Cotez will replace his 2 headed eagle with a Dead Parrot that will go Voom! whilst being nailed to his shoulder.

The Elite force of Guardsmen that are all deaf will be reading the funniest joke of all time to force the enemy to die from laughter ( Nothing funnier than seeing a Bloodthirster laughing and have the blood of the slain come out his nose because of Laughing so hard)

Sisters of battle will engage in arguements by half hour increments when time is up you must pay more to continue argueing, payment in full before argueing.

Medics will be available to each unit with a very expensive machine that goes "bing".

Arco Flagellents will be singing "always look on the bright side of life"

The new scouts will be dressed in Lumberjack attire with suspenders and a bra, which they could be delayed in deployment while shopping and hanging around in bars.

If this post is not funny or you don't get it, just go grab a stick and wack yourself really hard in the face! Then go BUY not rent or borrow all the Monty Python DVD's you can and don't resurface till this is funny!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

You have way to much damn time on your hands but it is funny as HELL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Matt wrote:
I really really want to do a mechanized IG army.
My IG force is just that. I take the Grenader Regement option to avoid the silly over point platoons. Then buy three or four Chimeras so that nobody has to walk. Fill in Hellhounds and whichever ordiance option is prefered for the conflict.

As far as the changes goes liking the outline of it. Regimental stuff as it stands right now basically screems for people to not play platoons. Being able to vary things up for each seperate Unit is slick. Even if the current one is more realistic to millitary structure.

I am not surprised at all that they are dipping back into second-ED IG. They just recently brought back ellements from the first Undead army book. It's almost as if GW is rediscovering its past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer   [RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer Empty

Back to top Go down

[RUMOR] IG stuff at BoLS through Warseer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: