A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Spread through the night spent the time bailing water in my parrents basement. After a full work day. I have a transformer explode above me (twice) but this is the first time seeing one going nuclear. It was crazy.

Any-hoo feeling pretty dead right now but will probably go down to Scifi City today and get some mini's worked on. Umm ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Aiming for 3pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMarv
The MathHammer

PostSubject: Re: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 pm

I got to see a tranformer go once when I was a kid. Pretty sweet, although I sure wouldn't want to be under it when it went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trav
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Eh I got some class work to do so I wont be there might have to start doing saturdays because of summer classes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm

Say JMarv my two cases of above the head transformers exploding were different. One down by the Ohio River had sparks and a pop. Another up here were just loud and a few peices of falling debries.

Feeling your pain Trav. Soon Rob will be gone and the other regulars on Thursday have stopped. So we have mix of who shows up and such. Sunday RPGs at Scifi will be pushing me to make harder choices on Thursday or Saturdays or anything at all.

Many thanks to Rob for playing against my headless Empire forces in a Warbands game. Got some modeling work done. Saw a single game of combat patrol finishing up by the time I got there.

Mainly spent the night tormenting the help at Scifi City. The dark ether is pleased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?   Today at 6:29 am

Back to top Go down

Scifi City, Thursday June 5th.... maybe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1