CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tank Crew Empty
PostSubject: Tank Crew   Tank Crew EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm

I got my Forgeworld tank from jgemrich (Thank again John!!! Smile ) and am now having to decide whether I want to use the Deth Korps tank crew that came with the Macharius Vulcan, or if I want to use the Cadian crew that I bought along with it.... Whichever I use, it will be in the paint scheme that my other guys are in (the Ultramar Inquisitor theme), so it won't be like I would paint them any differently... I figured since I bought the Cadians specifically for this, that I would use them, but I do really like the Deth Korps models....

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Tank Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Crew   Tank Crew EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

OK.. what super secret speedy delivery system was in use?

..oh, and I think you should sell me the Deth Korps models thus making your choice much easier Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tank Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Crew   Tank Crew EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:02 pm

If I don't end up using them, I could Smile Don't know what I want to do yet... The Deth Korps models would give me a distinct look for this tank, even though the paint scheme will be the same, but then again, the Cadians would make it consistent with the rest of my other tanks....

Oh, and as to the delivery... no idea. jgemrich ordered it with his stuff (which he hasn't gotten yet) and it came in the day before yesterday... John said that it may be in relation to how much you spend when they get to it (I ordered about 200 dollars worth of stuff), so it's probably anybody's guess... Or maybe the Macharius Vulcan isn't in all that much demand right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tank Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Crew   Tank Crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank Crew
Page 1 of 1