CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kudos to the mini tourney

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Kudos to the mini tourney Empty
PostSubject: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

The tourney was great today not only to Kevin for running a smooth and exciting one, but seeing the guys from the south again. Wayno, Steve and Matt looking forward to seeing you guys and also playing you again (except you Steve, looking forward to playing you for the first time). It's good to know that one can make new 40k friends from other areas. Wayno, maybe next time you won't wipe me so bad, if that's cool. I had to hear it all the way home from my boy.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm

What were the results?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:08 pm

I'm sure Kevin will post the results within a few days, but Toby Pinkerton won with Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 am

What a great day! and event. The scenario's were challenging the competion was fierce, Salute! I talked to Kevin afterwards and he said he would post the final results in a couple of days. The way he talked he was going to run another one in a couple of months, and then the KK is going to host a RTT in September. From talking with Brice they plan on using the old Hollywood video store space next door, lots of room, bigger event. He also said it would be posted in the White Dwarf, getting excited already! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wayno
Neophyte
Wayno

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 pm

I had a great time. There were lots of great people with the know how to play a good game. Sorry about that tough ride home Mack. I am still amazed that your boy is only 8 years old, and he knows more about the game than your average 18 year old. Hope to see you soon guys.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:16 am

Arggh, Mack and his unlce were my two losses!

Punks!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to the mini tourney   Kudos to the mini tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Kudos to the mini tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: