CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tau army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Tau army   Tau army EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm

After realizing that I have WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too many minis, and that I will probably never use the Tau I have, I am going to post it here to see if anyone has any interest in it....

Now, a lot of it is painted, none to a really consistent theme, but, if you are interested in it, I would be willing to repaint it to a theme for a reasonable fee (as long as you like a test model I would do and have a scheme in mind). I don't know yet what I would want for individual stuff, if someone is wanting it broken up, but this is (approximately, will have to confirm) what I have:

1 - Hammerhead Ion/Rail can be switched - base is glued, engines are glued
3 - Devilfish - Painted different schemes, engines on all but one are glued in place, bases on those same two are glued....

~49 Firewarriors - most have pulse rifles, some have carbines (not many, maybe 10?) Two different paint schemes, 12 are one scheme, the others are another.

~28 Kroot - Will have to check on this number, but I think this is about right - About half painted, most as one scheme, two started as red kroot. All are assembled and primed.

1 - Kroot Shaper with Pulse rifle - painted in main scheme from above

2 - Crisis Suit Commanders - one green, one blue - not sure on loadout, but I'm not 100% it was completely book legal, blue one had some modification done to it

4 - crisis suits - 2 one paint scheme, 2 another - one has a custom base that I did that makes it look like it's landing on a lake shore and running into a tree that had been caught on fire

2 - Broadsides - one has been modified to have a plasma gun on one arm, and the other arm has a double missile pod (not sure if you can use the plasma gun or not in a game....) One is main paint scheme from crisis suits, the modified one is a gray scheme.

15 - XV-15 Stealth Suits - 3 Shas 'ui (?) All painted, two of them are painted different than the rest

4 - Vespid Stingwings - 2 painted, 2 assembled but unprimed

3 - Ethereals - 2 painted, one assembled but not primed

~22 Gun drones (most unpainted, but 2 are painted similar to the crisis suits) will have to check on exactly how many I have

3 - XV-25 Stealth Suits

10 pathfinders - 1 shas 'ui, 2 with rail rifles

I have a few (3 I think) shield drones, one which is from an actual blister as a shield drones and the others made from the Shield bit from the Crisis Suits.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Some pics...

All of the Firewarriors in one shot:
Tau army AllFireWarriors

Broadsides:
Tau army Broadsides

Ethereals, Stingwings up close:
Tau army CloseUpEtherealVSW

1 Commander and 2 Crisis Suits:
Tau army CrisisSuits+Commander

Another Commander and 2 Crisis Suits:
Tau army CrisisSuits+Commander2

First Firewarrior squad up close:
Tau army FireWarriorsSquad1

I don't have a pic of two of the devilfish, but one is similar to the one in this pic but slightly different colors:
Tau army HammerheadAndDevilfish
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Kroot:
Tau army Krootmeals

More kroot:
Tau army KrootUnit

Kroot:
Tau army Krootunit2

Pathfinder:
Tau army Pathfinders

XV15:
Tau army StealthSuits

Don't have pics for the XV25 suits, but those are only assembled and primed....

And, if you want all of this, I'm willing to give it up for pretty much a song (unless you want a repaint), I'd be willing to part with all of this for 150!! Though, I will break it up, but I will need to figure out prices based off of what's asked for....
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 am

kain's post got me thinking... I'll take trade for any of this as well.... I'd always be willing to take some IG/SM/Inquisitor stuff in trade.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 am

Any interest? No interest? Argh.... Oh well, I guess I'll end up putting it on eBay or something....
Back to top Go down
hatman
Neophyte

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Still got the Tau army? Give me a call (513-337-5028; leave a message if I'm not in). I may be interested in some or all of it. Thanks.

--Hatman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tau army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tau army Empty

Back to top Go down

Tau army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: