A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Tau army

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Tau army   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm

After realizing that I have WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too many minis, and that I will probably never use the Tau I have, I am going to post it here to see if anyone has any interest in it....

Now, a lot of it is painted, none to a really consistent theme, but, if you are interested in it, I would be willing to repaint it to a theme for a reasonable fee (as long as you like a test model I would do and have a scheme in mind). I don't know yet what I would want for individual stuff, if someone is wanting it broken up, but this is (approximately, will have to confirm) what I have:

1 - Hammerhead Ion/Rail can be switched - base is glued, engines are glued
3 - Devilfish - Painted different schemes, engines on all but one are glued in place, bases on those same two are glued....

~49 Firewarriors - most have pulse rifles, some have carbines (not many, maybe 10?) Two different paint schemes, 12 are one scheme, the others are another.

~28 Kroot - Will have to check on this number, but I think this is about right - About half painted, most as one scheme, two started as red kroot. All are assembled and primed.

1 - Kroot Shaper with Pulse rifle - painted in main scheme from above

2 - Crisis Suit Commanders - one green, one blue - not sure on loadout, but I'm not 100% it was completely book legal, blue one had some modification done to it

4 - crisis suits - 2 one paint scheme, 2 another - one has a custom base that I did that makes it look like it's landing on a lake shore and running into a tree that had been caught on fire

2 - Broadsides - one has been modified to have a plasma gun on one arm, and the other arm has a double missile pod (not sure if you can use the plasma gun or not in a game....) One is main paint scheme from crisis suits, the modified one is a gray scheme.

15 - XV-15 Stealth Suits - 3 Shas 'ui (?) All painted, two of them are painted different than the rest

4 - Vespid Stingwings - 2 painted, 2 assembled but unprimed

3 - Ethereals - 2 painted, one assembled but not primed

~22 Gun drones (most unpainted, but 2 are painted similar to the crisis suits) will have to check on exactly how many I have

3 - XV-25 Stealth Suits

10 pathfinders - 1 shas 'ui, 2 with rail rifles

I have a few (3 I think) shield drones, one which is from an actual blister as a shield drones and the others made from the Shield bit from the Crisis Suits.

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Some pics...

All of the Firewarriors in one shot:

Broadsides:

Ethereals, Stingwings up close:

1 Commander and 2 Crisis Suits:

Another Commander and 2 Crisis Suits:

First Firewarrior squad up close:

I don't have a pic of two of the devilfish, but one is similar to the one in this pic but slightly different colors:

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Kroot:

More kroot:

Kroot:

Pathfinder:

XV15:

Don't have pics for the XV25 suits, but those are only assembled and primed....

And, if you want all of this, I'm willing to give it up for pretty much a song (unless you want a repaint), I'd be willing to part with all of this for 150!! Though, I will break it up, but I will need to figure out prices based off of what's asked for....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 am

kain's post got me thinking... I'll take trade for any of this as well.... I'd always be willing to take some IG/SM/Inquisitor stuff in trade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 am

Any interest? No interest? Argh.... Oh well, I guess I'll end up putting it on eBay or something....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hatman
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Still got the Tau army? Give me a call (513-337-5028; leave a message if I'm not in). I may be interested in some or all of it. Thanks.

--Hatman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tau army   Today at 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

Tau army
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1