CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which is better

Go down 
+2
kainthedragoonx
Tyler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Neophyte

which is better Empty
PostSubject: which is better   which is better EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm

I was thinking of either starting a Tomb Kings or Vampire Counts army. What do you guys think I should start? I can't decide between either and was wondering what you all thought about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chaosmarine195
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 am

well comparing the two is a little difficult. VC just got a new Army book...Tomb Kings are a little older and are going to get upgraded...

so you gotta ask yourself...are you only wanting to win at any cost? If so, VC is probably going to be the best option for you, since they are newer and got a better rule set right now

If you are a player, just to play...then get the army that you like best. Look at the models and what not. If the Egyptian look is your thing, Tomb Kings are were it's at.

Just think about this...you are going to be painting 100 to 150 models. You better be painting something you like! farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Jeff P
Neophyte
Jeff P

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 pm

VC are a very good army right now. There are very few weaknesses in the army.

TK have a very good magic phase that can give you great charges or make your shooting things fire double.

Head to head at this time, VC are much better. TK are still decent but way behind the power curve right now.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:00 am

One thing to consider is where you play. At Sci Fi, there are 4 VC players that I know of. Three of them have alternate armies though. I only know one TK player, he is also a VC player.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:35 pm

if you are talking about mac he doesnt play vc but he does play tc and yea that army can be nasty but it can also die out quick, while vc are solid they can be little unvariant(all armys for vc start looking a lot a like after the 20th list you write for them)
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm

FrostWolf wrote:
they can be little unvariant(all armys for vc start looking a lot a like after the 20th list you write for them)
Pricing can do that. On the bright side at least the force lists aren't as similar as they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Empty

Back to top Go down

which is better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: