A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Monday august 4th illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant


Posts : 700
Join date : 2007-11-10
Age : 34
Location : West Chester

PostSubject: Monday august 4th illuminati   Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:32 am

and once again.. lupus ghost and i will be there for some 40k mayhem..

and its lupus' turn to buy the pizza Laughing

i will be there at or around 5ish.. maybe earlier depending on if i sleep.. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate


Posts : 263
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 pm

I'll probably walk down there sometime between 5-6, assuming it isnt raining. I'll bring my 'cron codex and some semblance of a list, as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LupusGhost
Neophyte


Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-04-24
Location : forest park

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Twenty bucks is my limit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord


Posts : 3251
Join date : 2007-11-10
Age : 38
Location : Milford, OH

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 am

Snappy Tomato pizza it is!!! Get the feast pizza and use the coupon that gets it for 16.99, 24 nice sized pieces!

_________________
The footprints made in the sands of time are not made by sitting down... Unless your playing Warhammer WAAAGH!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am

makari wrote:
Snappy Tomato pizza it is!!! Get the feast pizza and use the coupon that gets it for 16.99, 24 nice sized pieces!

But the store is 1/2 a block from the best NY style pizza store in the city. I hope they go w/ Fratelli's. mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate


Posts : 263
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm

John Gemrich wrote:
makari wrote:
Snappy Tomato pizza it is!!! Get the feast pizza and use the coupon that gets it for 16.99, 24 nice sized pieces!

But the store is 1/2 a block from the best NY style pizza store in the city. I hope they go w/ Fratelli's. mmmmmm

Fratelli's doesnt deliver, and... does Snappy Tomato deliver over there? I never remember where the store actually is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Mendin wrote:
John Gemrich wrote:
makari wrote:
Snappy Tomato pizza it is!!! Get the feast pizza and use the coupon that gets it for 16.99, 24 nice sized pieces!

But the store is 1/2 a block from the best NY style pizza store in the city. I hope they go w/ Fratelli's. mmmmmm

Fratelli's doesnt deliver, and... does Snappy Tomato deliver over there? I never remember where the store actually is.

But it's like a 2 minute walk from the store. Somebodies just gotta man up and go pick up the pizza. Hell....might at well bring me a orange vanilla twist while you are at it. afro
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant


Posts : 645
Join date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:14 pm

I agree John, great pizza. I went to Illuminati Wed at 4:00pm for a game with a friend, saw a closed sign and found out they closed at 7:00pm. Bad news for me because I missed out on pizza, we ended up playing at my place. In thier defense, they said the sign accidently blew to showing closed but with the lights out and no one visible from the outside until you got to the door, I couldn't tell until I went to the door and looked. Keep that in mind kiddies, closed and no lights doesn't always mean closed Smile. In retrospect, I should just...forgot to call my friend and let him drive across town for the pizza Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Crobar wrote:
I agree John, great pizza. I went to Illuminati Wed at 4:00pm for a game with a friend, saw a closed sign and found out they closed at 7:00pm. Bad news for me because I missed out on pizza, we ended up playing at my place. In thier defense, they said the sign accidently blew to showing closed but with the lights out and no one visible from the outside until you got to the door, I couldn't tell until I went to the door and looked. Keep that in mind kiddies, closed and no lights doesn't always mean closed Smile. In retrospect, I should just...forgot to call my friend and let him drive across town for the pizza Smile.

Yea... this kinda bugs.

I stopped up just to look at their stock. It's all behind the counter. While I get that, I kinda don't.

They also asked me if they wanted to turn on the lights to shop. Uh.... not really smart IMO. Need to look open. Otherwise they are just a gaming, not a store.
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte


Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-04-24
Location : forest park

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 pm

when we were there last Monday, i think he mentioned that the lights got too hot or something thats why he doesn't leave them on, something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LupusGhost
Neophyte


Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-04-24
Location : forest park

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:28 pm

So...just wondering, we've had a good smattering of postings, but i would like to get a head count if you don't mind, so post if you are coming or not! the back room may be a little cramped if a lot of people show up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Initiate
Initiate


Posts : 309
Join date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 pm

wait i must be missing something what gaming store are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant


Posts : 700
Join date : 2007-11-10
Age : 34
Location : West Chester

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 pm

the illuminadi in west chester.. formerly total concept gaming.. formerly cincinnati sci fi... formerly a pet shop on cincinnati dayton road..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate


Posts : 263
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

I should be there, as I said earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebot
Neophyte


Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Fairfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Sorry I didn't make it this week. Had only just got back from Cumberland the night before and didn't have time to pack up troops before I left for work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LupusGhost
Neophyte


Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-04-24
Location : forest park

PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 pm

It's alright, we'll see you next week hopefully, same time, same place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monday august 4th illuminati   Today at 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Monday august 4th illuminati
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Planetary Empires RTT at Bookery, Fairborn Ohio August 29
» August 4th Birthday Greetings
» August 11th Birthday Greetings
» In August...... Daemons?
» TASCAR 2012 - Round 4 - Infineon NASCAR - 11th August 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: