CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Angel Grand Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Dark Angel Grand Master Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel Grand Master   Dark Angel Grand Master EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 am

Since this is a little bit of a different topic than the Foundation Washes, I thought I would split this out....

So, you probably saw this:

Dark Angel Grand Master Banner

And, here is the familiar... I might go in and do a more subdued highlight on the green of the helmet... I don't know why I used that bright of a green on it (other than the laurel, of course):

Dark Angel Grand Master Familiar

I like it so far Smile Now, I will do all of the wings on the grand master (the shoulder pad, the chest plate) like I did the wings on the helmet and the banner wings, and I was thinking about doing his cloak like the familiar, and doing the actual armor black with the orkshade green as highlights, but haven't 100% decided on that yet...
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Grand Master   Dark Angel Grand Master EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm

That banner is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Grand Master   Dark Angel Grand Master EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Robes on the familiar are looking good too!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Grand Master   Dark Angel Grand Master EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks guys Smile I'm taking my time with this one.... I've already spent about 4 or 5 hours total on it, and I haven't even started on the actual Grand Master, and the backpack itself isn't even started yet, so I've got a while to go on it. I figured I would try to do my absolute best on him since with all of that detail, he should be done well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Grand Master   Dark Angel Grand Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel Grand Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: