CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.

Go down 
+8
wittdooley
Matt
Crobar
Fenix
Marc
Chethrok_Bloodfist
CJ
Makari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kendallswafford
Neophyte
kendallswafford

Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.   Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey kids!

I just wanted to, albeit belatedly, say THANKS to everyone who came out to that little Western Warhammer outpost known as Up Up & Away! I think (hope?) everyone had a great time. Lemme know when you want to do it again, or who might want to do it more regularly. And any constructive feedback would be welcome. This was my 1st time hosting Warhammer at Up Up & Away!, so I'd love to know how we can improve, both in how we host gaming, as well as our Warhammer department in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.upupandawaycomics.com
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.   Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 pm

kendallswafford wrote:
Lemme know when you want to do it again, or who might want to do it more regularly. And any constructive feedback would be welcome.

The only advice I can give are the shelf extenders, those suckers HURT! I still have a nice, long bruise on my leg from them. lol! jk (i do still have the bruise) I am just clumsy! I think it was great and had a blast. The obvious answer is more tables, just so there can be more games going at the same time. Everyone was extremely nice and you were exceptionally helpful!!! Thanks for a great gaming day!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.   Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Hey Kendall Thank-you for having us!!! I look forward to doing this more often.

More Hills and trees for me to buy, all was good I thought. And we already talked about the tables so you are good my man!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.   Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Seemed a bit overcrowded. Players sitting on the floor waiting to play Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.   Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up, Up, & away!!! Sat. Aug 9th.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: