A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Terrain for GenCon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

gencon - Terrain for GenCon Empty
PostSubject: Terrain for GenCon   gencon - Terrain for GenCon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:18 am

Finished my Infinity terrain. Nothing special since the pieces have to travel for a tournament but should make solid pieces. remember Infinity is not unit based but skirmish, so a lot of small terrain is good to hide your individual models.

I think the factories can easily be imported for 40K and the cost makes them a nice pick up.

8 small buildings (on the left) and 30 round "stations", 30 Pipes and not pictured 30 cube stations. The cubes and Spheres represent computer terminals that have to be activated in one scenario. Since I needed 90 of them I wasn't going too fancy.

gencon - Terrain for GenCon 346825908_xhqdT-L

2 large factories and 8 Jersey Barriers. The Barriers are just more scatter terrain. I kinda like the buildings at $2 for the small and $3.50 for the large.
gencon - Terrain for GenCon 346825914_APMvd-O

Here are the pipes solo. I think they will also make good scatter terrain. They were recycled from an old C3.0 scenario, the teleporters. You could easily do a Pipe forest and call it impassible/difficult.
gencon - Terrain for GenCon 346825920_sSeSB-O
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

gencon - Terrain for GenCon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrain for GenCon   gencon - Terrain for GenCon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 am

Simple yet effective use of that toy of yours. Well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cincycag.forumotion.com/

Terrain for GenCon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: