CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decisions... Decisions...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Callabryn
Neophyte
Callabryn

Decisions... Decisions... Empty
PostSubject: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 am

Okay, so i'm torn between
A) Buying the Necron Battleforce MKII
or B) Spending the cash on a few Elite choices and more Fast Attack.

The pros of the battleforce is that I could always use the Troops, and the price is pretty much getting me an extra unit of troops for free. Plus, i'd be replacing my personal fast attack option (Wraiths) with a more strategic one (Destroyers).

The pros of B) is that i'd have some Flayed Ones and Pariahs to add to my flourishing army, as well as at least 1 more unit of Wraiths.

Any input?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 am

I vote option A. In 4th, pariahs and flayed ones were pretty much considered too terrible to use.

In 5th they might have gotten a little better, but ultimately your strength lies in your warrior squads. Although immortals are also sweet.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 am

Choose option A. Troops are the "backbone" of 5th.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 pm

what i would do is wait a month until i come down to cincinnati and buy my necrons off of me. (though.. if im you then you might be me... so i would buy the necrons off of you... -_-)

ive got a battleforce, lord with orb, heavy destroyer, and an extra unopened box of warriors. PM me if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Callabryn wrote:

The pros of B) is that i'd have some Flayed Ones and Pariahs to add to my flourishing army, as well as at least 1 more unit of Wraiths.

Any input?

Get a full squad of Immortals first before you get into other metallic special units. They're much more solid of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Callabryn
Neophyte
Callabryn

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 pm

Mendin wrote:
Callabryn wrote:

Any input?

Get a full squad of Immortals first before you get into other metallic special units. They're much more solid of a choice.
My only problem with Immortals is personal >.>
(The arms never fit right, so I wind up having to separate their forearms before I can put the damn thing together)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions... Decisions...   Decisions... Decisions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions... Decisions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: