CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

illuminadi August 11th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

illuminadi August 11th Empty
PostSubject: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Just wondering who is gonna show up? me and altahara should be there, i will have to leave at 10pm and go into work for the madden 09 release (i work at the wal-mart down the street in electronics, big guy with a beard, come say hi sometime), and then i will be back around 1am if anyone is still playing. hope to see more people there!

And i dont know what the food/pizza situation is yet, but if you'd like to chip in, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Actually.. its looking like i might not be able to be there.... this week has turned hectic.... sorry lupus...
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Huh. I'll be there for what looks to be a few short games. Also found out the proper size for the Proxylith
Back to top Go down
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Neophyte
Chethrok_Bloodfist

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:16 am

I've got the day off work and I can show up any time. What time is everyone going to be there?
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm

unfortunately, i wont be attending the game, this is one of the few nights i get to spend with my girlfriend and her kids and i think I'm gonna have to sit this one out, i apologize for this, but hopefully we can get together next week on Monday, sorry everybody. Still feel free to get together at the illuminaudi without me, see ya next week!
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Well if neither Lupus or Altahara are there, not much reason to show up. Sorry Chethrok
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:35 pm

sorry guys things are just changing today too fast.. i will be ther enext week though
Back to top Go down
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Neophyte
Chethrok_Bloodfist

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Sad day. I'm working next Monday too, then it's off to college in Michigan again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illuminadi August 11th   illuminadi August 11th Empty

Back to top Go down

illuminadi August 11th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: