CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list Empty
PostSubject: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 11:46 am

Let me know what you think, Sammael list to follow later on (which will most likely be better).

Matthew McElvogue - Dark Angels(Multi-wing) 2500 points

HQ
Belial
Lightning Claws.
= 130pts

Elites
Venerable Dreadnought
Assault canon, heavy flamer, smoke/light, DCCW, Extra armour
= 165pts

Venerable Dreadnought
Twin-linked lascanon, missile launcher, smoke/light, Extra armour
= 190pts

Troops
Deathwing Terminator Squad
5 men - 1 Stormbolter/Power Fist, 1 Assault canon/Power Fist, 1 Stormbolter/Power Weapon, 1 Lightning Claws.
1 Apothecary w/Storm Bolter, Power Fist, Nartecium/Reductor

= 275pts

5 men - 2 Stormbolter/Power Fist, 1 Assault canon/Power Fist, 1 Stormbolter/Power Weapon, 1 Lightning Claws.
= 245pts

5 men - 2 Stormbolter/Power Fist, 1 Assault canon/Power Fist, 1 Stormbolter/Power Weapon, 1 Lightning Claws.
= 245pts

Fast Attack
Ravenwing Attack Squadron
6 Men - 1 w/ Power weapon + Melta Bombs, 2 w/ flamers
1 Attack Bike w/ Multi Melta

= 300

Ravenwing Attack Squadron
6 Men - 1 w/ Power fist + Melta Bombs, 2 w/ melta guns
1 Attack Bike w/ Multi Melta

= 320

Ravenwing Support Squadron
1 Land Speeder 1/ Heavy Bolter + Assault Cannon
= 100

Heavy

Landraider Crusader
Extra Armor
= 265pts

Landraider Crusader
Extra Armor
= 265pts

Total = 2500pts
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:45 pm

powerful but besides the 1 shooty dread i dont see any long range guns which could hurt........only problem i can see in it.....
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Yeah, I was worried about this in the Tournament last Saturday, but it is one of the inherent problems with the army (going pure deathwing/ravenwing).

Not too worried though, turbo bosting attack bikes with multi meltas are the marine equivalent of the pirahna, plus I have more rending than Jesus (yes he rends). Plus a Deathwing Squad landing turn one behind the lines if I really have to take out that pesky tank
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:08 pm

u got a point there turboing biggest risk is them getting in close combat and getting tied up but yea u got a point on the rending u sure got a lot of it so relly i suppose u cant do anyhting with range so its a nice mean list u got there
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:26 pm

Thanks, Not too worried about getting tied in close combat. Kind of the point ,teleport in the terminator squad or two two if i feel like it... then keep them screened behind a close combat. Or they can offer support and mop up a close combat to free up the bikes.

I'm excited to see how the squads perform. should be getting a test game in against Dan (although I don't think I will be doing much charging!)
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:38 pm

well Id love to have a chance to fight that list though ill lose(no qustion there) be a nice learning experanice for me
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Haha, don't be so down on yourself.

This list is very beatable. Any time you want pointers, we have lots of people on the board to help you out remember! Just get a list up and everyone can help you out.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Initiate
Initiate
Steve

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:34 pm

looks like a solid list, just a couple of things you might want to try is turning one of the crusaders into a regular land raider for the two extra lascannons, not sure its really better though. and have you tried drop podding that ven dread into the battle? i have seen it work wonders against a lot armys.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Yeah I have toyed with it, but in my experience they are normally too secluded from anything to support them. I like having them there asap to help with AT fire.

Also, the crusaders tend to move 12" every turn, so changing that to a regular LR won't work too well. I'd rather have a lascannon pred as a gun battery. So I am in the "It won't work" camp.

I'm thinking of dropping the two attack bikes, adding another Landspeeder and then having both speeders with multi meltas. reason being, the attack bikes are stuck running with the 6 bikes... whereas I can move the speeders as one group and use them as more precise anti tank.

We'll see...

thanks for the advice Ultramarine (real name?)
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:02 pm

You know I would like to make a Eldar 2500pt. But relized after I gave up the army disks I never put them on my own computer after wiping my HD, so...if you still have them matt I may come over and get them this week.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:07 pm

land speeders are nice but you could also go with the(tornado?) the one with the cannon instead of the melta it gives you more power aganist numbers as well as takeing out tanks
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:15 pm

Tornado is the one I have, look at the list homes. It's all about the Ass Cannon.

Just realized too that the attack bikes deploy and act independently too. Which is sweet! So they are staying (count separate for points too!).

Chad, no problem, just give me a call. Friday would probably be your best bet, might be busy with the halo lan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Thank god, for a second there, I thought you forgot about combat squads! Decent list, should provide a nasty surprise for whoever is facing you on the 13th. You've got the whole double wing army down as far as I'm concerned. Azrael is still sick with his lion helm and sword of secrets though.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Yeah he is, just don't know where I would apply him and actually make him worth while. Maybe in my 3rd company.

PS: The last 6 bikers I need have been ordered. I also have an extra attack bike, Sammael and 5 more terminators (same kit as the above squads) to play with.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 9:39 pm

So make your Sammael list, test 'em both and tell us which you think will work better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list   'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list Empty

Back to top Go down

'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list
Page 1 of 1