CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!

Go down 
+7
altahara
JTPitt
JMarv
eodluigi
Wolfgirl23
LupusGhost
Makari
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! Empty
PostSubject: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 am

Ladies and you other bums!!!
I will be making another stop at a local gaming store this week!!!
SO Friday August 29th at Ilumminadi I will be there around 3 ish and go until I get kicked out...
Yes I know I usually play on Sat. Well Sat is my sons football game and My anniversary yep hard to believe someone can put up with me for so long.... (drugs help, don't tell her she doesn't know I keep slipping it in her food...lol)
So I will once again bring Fantasy and 40K ya wanna rumble bring the standard lists:
Fantasy 500, 1000, 2250
40K 1000, 1500, 1750
If anyone wants to play an early apoc game. You don't need minis. Orks vs. Marines!!! Mine all in...
If you want to bring minis to paint I'll bring my paints and you can have a go at it... If they are ok with that.
Let me know who plans to be there and at what times
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 am

By a strange twist of fate (co-workers wife got her nose broken) i had to switch my schedule up to take up a few of his days and so now i have Friday off, i will definitely be there with my two 40k armies! I'll show up around 3 or so.

and as for kicking us out, they'll just lock us in the back room and we can leave whenever we want...3am anyone?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am

I will be there around 7ish after I change out of work clothes and wait for Friday traffic to die down. I will have my 40k army.
Back to top Go down
eodluigi
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 am

This will be my first appearance at a scheduled meeting and I am most definately looking forward to it. See you there.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 am

How many people can we fit at Illuminadi? Cause that back room is pretty small (and smells like dogs)

I might be able to be there, if we can all fit.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Good question... I have never been there.... Do they have terrain so I don't have to bring mine?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:29 pm

JMarv wrote:
How many people can we fit at Illuminadi? Cause that back room is pretty small (and smells like dogs)

I might be able to be there, if we can all fit.

If we can't fit inside and it's nice out we can take makari's mats and have 2 games going outside lol
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Lol ha ha ha... hey wait actually...Suspect
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm

Me and my significant other will be there.
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 pm

they have some terrain, enough for maybe two tables, and before the place closes, we can probably play out front in the main part of the store, brian and i will be playing there tonight (feel free to join us) so i will ask the owner about this, because he has plenty of small tables that can either be pushed together or they have boards to lay across them after the place closes, if anyone still wants to play, there are two tables in the back and since we've been playing back there on a fairly regular basis it has gotten aired out a little bit but there still is that nasty old dog washing tub and soda machine back there, oh well

oh and as for fitting people, we could probably have a good six or so games going on out front and two more in the back
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Oi Vie we generally get 12 people in the Horde when we travel!!! I'll bring my terrain.
What is the selection like there as far as 40K and Fantasy for purchase?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:43 pm

I have no problem playing after hours... but the main question i have is... Is there access to a restroom or at least a gas station nearby?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm

good calls!!!
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:53 pm

there isnt too much for purchase, the owner doesnt know whether he wants to invest in a whole bunch of gw stuff yet, the 40k selection is pretty bare bones but i think its all at least 15% off if not more and the paints are all half price(but not spray paints) and there is no fantasy at all, old owner didnt like it i guess

as for the bathroom, there is one in the back, and its just about the cleanest place in the whole store, i'll tell them to make sure its well stocked for friday

as a side note...i think they owe me some money now, its not like they couldn't get on the forums and answer these questions themselves...have to talk to the owner about that
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 pm

I really appreciate the answers so that we know what to expect while there!!! There will be at least 2 females there and we especially appreciate the well stocked part!
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 pm

you are most welcome, i understand how important that is, i live with three females (my girlfriend and her two girls) my girlfriend would kill me if we ran out here...i think that was supposed to be a joke...but i'm not so sure...
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:11 pm

wow.. theres going to be that many people traveling in the horde.. and its not going to be when i can play?? WWWAAAAHHHH... couldnt have been a monday .. its all lupus' fault..
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm

*shrugs* it always is...and why cant you make it Friday?
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:31 pm

wake up at 4ish and go into work at 9ish.. and somewhere ionbetween the gf is coming over
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm

altahara wrote:
wake up at 4ish and go into work at 9ish.. and somewhere ionbetween the gf is coming over

In other words your whipped....LOL...Welcome to the club. LOL
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I'll be there but I work until 9 30 so hopefully stuff is still going on.
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:55 pm

someone should be there after they close in the back room.. all ya have to do is go around back and go down the steps..

some words of warning though;.... andrew and i were just there... if you have 12ish people.. when they close it will be very crowded.. they arent known for keeping the front open.. I (and yes i mean i) just had to Jurry rig the toilet so it flushed... theres no toilet paper (i hope they fix it before friday), and the lights dont work in the bathroom so they have a light and extension cord in there...

kinda gettin tired of the smell also..
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 pm

I should be able to make it as well.

Altahara, think it's possible to pass your Box O IG to LupusGhost before Friday so that I have my proxies? (Then a week later I can get Black Reach and have my own proxies)
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:57 pm

absolutely.. the will be in his hands by thursday
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Excellent and many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!   Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Visit from CAG: Friday Aug 29 Illuminadi!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next