CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi Empty
PostSubject: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 am

ok, so.. ill be there.. around 5ish.. i might show up earlier and try and clean up a bit.. maybe get some of the smell outta there.. ill have a small tv with a dvd player also so we can have some tunes/movies goin on there..
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Step two would be the minifridge, then we'll be set :p

Assuming they're open for labor day, I should probably be there.
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

i'll be there after my girlfirends kids go back to there dads for the night, should be around 8 or so
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:48 pm

I apologize to all of you, because i am horrible with names but i know i talked to a few of you on friday about coming on monday, let us know who you are, would still like to have you, especially the guy that was gonna bring those old games for us to try.
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:19 pm

I think MikeRolls1s (Ravenwing guy) and Preter (Traitor Guard) said they were coming. Dunno the guy with the GW games, and I just roped a friend in who plays Tyranids, he should show up a bit after 7
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:25 pm

awesome, maybe there be hope for this place yet
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 pm

At least for a small casual group of people who hide in the back room and don't want to play out front or buy anything GW from them.

Also, three rules things I noticed:

1: Gauss weapons auto-wound on a 6, like rending, but armor saves still can be taken, unlike rending. (Now I can hit Wraithlords)
2: I found the part in the 'cron Codex where it says that a Str10 AP1 hit is given to the model underneath the center hole of the Particle Whip pieplate. (Which, according to the FAQ, can be allocated to any model in the unit, but still)
3: You only need to be 6" away from an enemy unit to regroup when falling back not 12" (Altahara you misinformed me and cost me that game against you Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 am

EEEEEPPP sorriez... but hey you still woulda rolled an 11... farao

i concede the game would have been different...
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:48 am

So it was just the usual three of us, with a brief stopin from my Nid-playing friend. Crying or Very sad

Yes, the store is bad, but there's nothing wrong with just hanging out with a few people gaming in the back room. (Plus they put a 12-pack of toilet paper in)

In other news, as I left, I finally had an epiphany and realized why the hell people keep telling me to use more Necron Warriors.

A) Warriors have a 12" shooting range, being rapid fire
B) Things shot by Warriors can move 6 and assault 6, counter-attacking the following turn.
C) Warriors suck eggs in close combat.

Ergo, Warriors need huge numbers to cut down incoming threats with massive firepower, and huge numbers to attempt to do anything decent in close combat and not get exterminated.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 am

Well if they don't move, warriors have 24" range with one shot.

12" is only if they move themselves or the target is within 12"

Oh and auto-wound on a six is really not that big of a deal unless you are fighting wraithlords or something. T8+ is pretty rare
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 am

we have been telling him that for weeks...and he just now gets it...i expect at least 40 warriors in your next list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi   monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi Empty

Back to top Go down

monday sept 1st..labor day illuminaudi
Page 1 of 1