CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Book World in Florence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Comic Book World in Florence Empty
PostSubject: Comic Book World in Florence   Comic Book World in Florence EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 pm

I stop in this store time to time at lunch. The ladies at the counter state they have a large group on Sundays/Tuesdays that play. I was wondering if we have any Players from this store on our site?

If not maybe we should drop by with some CAG propaganda on one of their playnights.

I also believe that Up Up and Away used to be a CBW not to long ago in the past and their store set ups are pretty similar.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
James
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book World in Florence   Comic Book World in Florence EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Up Up and Away used to be CBW but Kendell bought it out.
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book World in Florence   Comic Book World in Florence EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:58 pm

I can confirm the UUA was CBW, as I was the games manager for that store. (long story as to what went down.)

CBW Florence has always had a good Fantasy following and has maybe had 40K pick up a good deal.

Paul, Kathy, Mark, and Priscilla (and the rest of the gang) are real good people. Next time any of you are there, tell them I said 'Hi!"

-Eric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book World in Florence   Comic Book World in Florence Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic Book World in Florence
Page 1 of 1