CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New tourny list for Blood Angels

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:34 pm

A speeder is much better than a baal though. Albeit a little less characterful.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:41 pm

not relly a baal costs more but i can pull more firepower when useing a baal
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:44 pm

With a speeder you have the ability to only ever be glanced, make a 24" move, make a fast move last turn to steal or contest and objective and the model is cheaper points wise.

Personal opinion as always, but ask around almost anywhere on B&C or other marine enthusiast websites, I think you will find that most prefer the speeder over the Baal (although not a terrible choice in and of itself).
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:46 pm

well with over charged engines i move as a fast tank and its not to take objectives it is to take out the enomy the objective holders are the combat squads without heavy weopens
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Fair enough, I look forward to seeing them on the field... they are kind of rare these days.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:50 pm

well i now need to get a ball pred another tact squad 4 razorbacks and I forget what else before i can test this list out
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 3:58 pm

Matt, my only problem with the speeder is you are basically taken out on 3/6 rolls for glancing. 1). Immobolized 2). Vehicle Destroyed and 3). Crew Stunned. I count this last one because you can't move and will get penetrated far more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 pm

Yeah, it's a personal opinion. Most tourny lists take a speeder over a pred. Perhaps that is just that frame of mind.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 8:23 pm

Well it is also a lot of cost since the speeder is only 65 points with the preds cost going up(165 for just all lascannons) i can see the pick of the speeder over the normal pred but the baal in my oppion ends up with more firepower then 2 speeders due to the twin link and the sponsens plus you gain armor
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 9:07 pm

twin linked does not equal double firepower.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 9:10 pm

no it doesnt but it does add a increse in to hit and rending rolls for the gun it and plus the other option out weigh the lose of points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tourny list for Blood Angels   Angels - New tourny list for Blood Angels - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New tourny list for Blood Angels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2