CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

possible fluff for my chaos list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

possible fluff for my chaos list Empty
PostSubject: possible fluff for my chaos list   possible fluff for my chaos list EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 12:15 am

a chapter separated during the retreat after the horus heresy into the eye of terror into to different factions each lead by a brother they meet up and the younger brother the chao lord of khorne is trying to prove that he as as worthy of daemonhodd as his newly appointed demon prince brother
blood for the blood god
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: possible fluff for my chaos list   possible fluff for my chaos list EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 10:51 am

From what I was able to discern it was good, but you still have to explain how 20 suits of terminator armour got in your army. I would imagine it something like the deamon prince and chaos lord broke the minds of some first company chapter so they defected towards Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: possible fluff for my chaos list   possible fluff for my chaos list EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 1:50 am

Fundamental flaw is that all of the 18 original chapters of the horus heresy are accounted for. The chapter you suggested would have to exist after the heresy, perhaps they were a warband that was retreating after the black crusade. One brother becoming a demon prince, while the other did not.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible fluff for my chaos list   possible fluff for my chaos list Empty

Back to top Go down

possible fluff for my chaos list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Fluff Discussion-
Jump to: