CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackout! Let's play 40k.

Go down 
+5
Makari
Keith
Qoltar
CJ
Mike Leon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 pm

I'd like to head out there soon.

I can pick you up Mendin if you give me a cell number or something.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:49 pm

It's getting a bit late to head out there, but I might still try to meet Kaaden and those guys at sci-fi tonight if I can squeeze them in with my other plans.

Mendin and John, you guys should come along.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Mendin wrote:

If you want to come to Illuminaudi (...though even I'm starting to dislike playing there. They want to start charging us for the power we use after they close) and bring me some more things to proxy with...

Seriously? What a bunch of assclowns. Way to frighten off a potentially lucrative hobby base even more.
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:05 pm

I also think the owner is going to just ebay off the rest of the 40k stock at some point, since it\'s older than Methuselah, and I doubt he\'ll be replacing it.

John picked me up, we went down to Illuminaudi, I marveled at (the lesser fragment he brought along of) his paint collection, we played a round of Marines v Necrons, we got locked in the back near the end, so he got the full Illuminaudi Back Room Clubhouse experience. Fun times.

High point of the match: A 10-man squad of warriors beating a 5 man CC termie squad between shooting and actual combat.

Low point of the match: My Immortals squad failing two consecutive Ld 10 morale checks, and running off the board after being Tank Shocked by a bloody Rhino.

I\'ll have to see if I can go down to Sci-Fi later tonight. If I can, and Mike is able to ferry me there, I'd be glad to go.

Last edited by Mendin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Dude.

I didn't go to Illuminaudi today. And I never picked you up.

creepy........
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 pm

It was John, sorry. I forgot the name, and saw your posts earlier offering to get me, so I put 2 + 2 together and got 7. Sorry about not telling you we were going/he was getting me. Again, horrible with names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Thanks for running me through another game.

Low point was me having to look everything up. High point was a win for my marines. Their first. Starting to get a good feel for the flow. Should be able to start piecing better units together soon.

regards,
John

PS. shoulda drove to KK. Illuminadi is sooo uninspiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackout! Let's play 40k.   blackout! Let's play 40k. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

blackout! Let's play 40k.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: