CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer has taken over my thought process...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

Warhammer has taken over my thought process... Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer has taken over my thought process...   Warhammer has taken over my thought process... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:08 am

I am here at work in my cubicle. I am overhearing conversations and my thoughts go immediately to warhammer related stuff. ie...

1. Two coworkers are talking about putting a model together. I am thinking hmmm... I wonder which one they are putting together, is it plastic, metal?

2. Another project apparently has something called an Orion that needs a case and two coworkers were talking about needing to buy the case for Orion.
I immediately thought: THEY HAVE A CASE FOR ORION?!?!?? Is it big enough for his hounds also?

3. More workers talking about something and they said you need to save it. I thought Is it a normal save or invulnerable save.

That's all from this morning, but it happens all the time.

I remember one time getting up and there were shoes in front of the chair I was sitting in as I stumbled trying not to fall I thought to myself... I should have rolled for the rough terrain....
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer has taken over my thought process...   Warhammer has taken over my thought process... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 am

OMG lol that is so funny, every now and then I catch myself thinking stuff like that. I hate difficult terrain tests lol. Did you make your save for it?
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer has taken over my thought process...   Warhammer has taken over my thought process... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Mix in your roleplaying games and your taking Will saves VS buy the next shinny object LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer has taken over my thought process...   Warhammer has taken over my thought process... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:36 am

I just wanted to add another example....

Last night a (non-warhammer) friend came over to watch the Steelers/Ravens game with all of us. I was working on the laptop (ie surfing the web) and he was making small talk and asked how I did in fantasy this weekend. I said "oh I didn't play, I just stopped by the store and watched" He gave me a weird look then went on talking. About 10 minutes later I was checking the scores of my fantasy football team and I had one player left and the person I was playing had none and I was winning! (which until yesterday I had the same record as the Bengals!) I threw my hands up in celebration and said YES!!!! He asked "what?" and I told him I won this week on my fantasy team. He said, "I just asked you how you did and you said you didn't play." I looked at him like he was crazy because you can't NOT play in fantasy football. I told him no you didn't, he said yeah I did about 10 minutes ago. It took me a second but after thinking about the conversation I realized when he was asking about Fantasy he wasn't talking about the mini tournament at Up Up and away that happened on Saturday... he was talking about my fantasy football team.... aye yi yi! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer has taken over my thought process...   Warhammer has taken over my thought process... Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer has taken over my thought process...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: