CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can someone help me ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brettfncoleman
Neophyte
brettfncoleman

can someone help me ? Empty
PostSubject: can someone help me ?   can someone help me ? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 pm

so i placed an order at gwonline.biz and im just curious as to how long it would take to get it maybe its a dumb question and i hate to sound impatient, maybe none of you know lol, but i ordered it the 26th anyone know around how long it would take to get it? it apparently has ot be airmailed so ts outta the country which could explain the long wait lol i just really want my minis lo
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me ?   can someone help me ? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Well, honestly, you can probably look to wait at LEAST two weeks to get something from out of the country. I honestly wouldn't recommend ordering your stuff from outside the US if you want it quickly.

Not to sound like I'm shilling anything, but Kendall at UU&A would be more than happy to order stuff for you. Kendall usually puts in the orders on Tuesday and that gear, unless it is direct order (mostly older models), is almost always there by that Friday. In addition, you get punches on your U-Card, which after you spend $250 (so easy with Warhammer) gives you a free $50 to spend.

Any other questions, fire away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me ?   can someone help me ? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 am

shipping from overseas depends a biton the country. Chances are, if you had alow shipping cost, it will take a LONG time...maybe 3 weeks. I've bought several times from the EU with good success. Usully about 7 to 9 business days. One thing to note...if you order over a certain dollar amount you may be subject to import tax. In this case your packagewill be held up in customs until you pay the tab.

I had this when an order topped $250 USD.

Now..if I'm orderin overseas it is b/c stuff isn't available US...small mini companies or terrain manufacturers.

I can't imagine that it could be that good of a deal to order GW overseas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me ?   can someone help me ? Empty

Back to top Go down

can someone help me ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: