CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

[RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? Empty
PostSubject: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 am

Okay, So I'm flipping around the dial and I remembered that "Red Eye with Greg Gutfeild" was on.

What the Heck is the story with the Goth/Undead bloodied Zombie chick staring at everybody while holding a sledgehammer??

What was the set up for that running gag?

Its really weird.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 am

I gave youtube a quick 3 min search and only found a 5 second clip where the guest cries out
"..I call change places...!"
apperently it's a halloween episode ???
hulu.com according to a comment has the complete episode...
another comment mentions she's there through the whole episode and says NOTHING keeping up the act throughout!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Yeah...true.

When I watched more of the episode it made more sense. Apparently it was a re-run from 4 days before Halloween.

With the Election just ended, FOX News Channel must have decided to give a few folks a couple of days or shifts off , so they a ran a re-run.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Did you drink all the blue Mountain Dew yet, Ed?
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Mike Leon wrote:
Did you drink all the blue Mountain Dew yet, Ed?

YES - the night of the election around 11:47pm or midnight. Since I hadn't had TRUE soda pop/Mt. Dew in at least a month it also made me feel funny and gave me a headache . I drank close to 3 cans of it over the course of 2 or 3 hours.

If they keep that flavor - I'm thinking about ddoing that every election. Whatever party wins - thats the color of Mt. Dew that I drink that day/night.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??   [RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss?? Empty

Back to top Go down

[RedEye with GG] What the ____ did I miss??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: