CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Fists Drop Pod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Crimson Fists Drop Pod Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 am

After what seemed like an eternity of building, I finally got the drop pod painted and detailed Smile Anyhow, pic isn't all that great (took it in a hurry before work this morning) but I think the details come across pretty well Smile I've just got the vent areas on the fins left to ink and detail.

Crimson Fists Drop Pod DSC00681
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 pm

why on earth do you have monty python next to the AMERICAN office and not the ENGLISH office.

tut tut

pod looks nice though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 pm

LOL, well, the Office DVD was a gift.... I just put it on the shelf with the rest of the TV shows (well..... not all of them.... Farscape is on another shelf, and SG1 is as well Smile ) Haven't had a chance to buy the British version of the Office yet as I've been spending too much on minis!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 pm

OK ok, you are excused.

I imagine firefly is on an even better shelf than the farscape/SG-1 shelf?

If not, we might have problems.

Back on topic though, how much of your Crimson Fists do you have purchased/painted?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Firefly is with Farscape (they're my two favorite shows... then SG1), so, yeah, in a place of prominence and exposure in the room! lol

Well, I have the drop pod, the Dreadnought (from Black Reach), I modified the Sgt. Telion to be a Scout Captain, and then I have the SM half of the Black Reach box that will be Crimson Fists as well. I'll eventually get the special CF character, and will do up a squad of Assault Marines as well, as well as a squad of Scout Snipers when I get the money as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Fists Drop Pod   Crimson Fists Drop Pod Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Fists Drop Pod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: