CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sell me on chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

sell me on chaos Empty
PostSubject: sell me on chaos   sell me on chaos EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 pm

hey guys so i'm thinking about buying some of the new warriors of chaos. now i've neverer played WFB and now with the campaign and everyone playing i figured i might start although i think i'd be too late for the campaign. now i love the figs but know nothing about the warriors of chaos. i alraedy own 2 hellcannons (long story wth GW) and i'm converting a warshrine and some chosen chaos dwarfs and i'm thinking of buying the battalion box. my goal is to get in kind of cheaply but effectively. is this possible and if so how would you reccomend going about it? what models are effective and is this a good starter force for WHB? i need some pushing to do it but i'm sure some people can help me with that. thanks for reading. any advice is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

sell me on chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell me on chaos   sell me on chaos EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Well I havent seen the new book but thats the best place to start off is to get the new book and a small force, useing the small force see what fits your style and then build it up bigger useing thoses units. That is what I am doing is baseing my new army off what I know works for me and getting those units and ignoreing the ones who I wont use right.

Thats the best advice that I know of, just do it your way and you will enjoy it more Razz
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

sell me on chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell me on chaos   sell me on chaos EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

If I find room in my car on sat i'll bring my Chaos warriors, I got the spearhead and a battalion box and it is more than I NEED for a 2250 army. is it viable probably not but time will tell!
Your more than welcome to look over the book and play a game as long as i am at Scifi City sat.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

sell me on chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell me on chaos   sell me on chaos EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:07 pm

thank you very much for th offer but i'm acutually going on a college visit on saturday but i'd love to some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sell me on chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell me on chaos   sell me on chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

sell me on chaos
Page 1 of 1