CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers Empty
PostSubject: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 pm

hey guys here are some pics of my scratch built uncharted seas ork cruisers. i scratch built one then made a mol and will be casting the rest the one to the left was my first cast. please let me know what you think.
Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers Dscf1746rz6
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:24 am

That is some damn fine modeling you are doing there. Great work. Make sure you get those finished off so we can see the completed work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 am

Very nice Danny. Did you use the download fleets for sizing? What are you going to use for Sails?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 pm

well i was going to use plastic and putty but i actually broke down and decided to buy some since they are relatively cheap for miniatures and i actually found out the paper templates are a bit off. but thanks. i am going to do sea monsters though.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 pm

damn, that is one way to get into this game!

I have a feeling I'll get lazy and just buy them though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Danny, those Orks look really good, finish them, don't give inn just yet.

Here is the new Elves fleet. They are allowed to be pre-order today. I think these and the Orks are the best looking yet.

http://forum.spartangames.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=601.0

Im not sure with game yet, but from everything I know about Elves and there boating/fighting skills, these guys will be one of the toughest armys out, that is besides the Orks trailing really close behind, then the Humans, Dwarves, and the Dragons I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers   Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers Empty

Back to top Go down

Scratch Built Uncharted Seas Cruisers
Page 1 of 1