CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

answers from GW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

answers from GW Empty
PostSubject: answers from GW   answers from GW EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 pm

I thought I would post the responses to some rules questions:

Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:46 PM
To: askyourquestion
Subject: some fantasy rules questions

1) several fantasy armies have heroes that can take a chariot as a mount choice. It says they replace one of the crew, but does not say that it uses a special slot to take it. Does it just count as a mount choice? Or does it take a special slot to bring the chariot and you just lose a crewman so the hero can ride in it? The High Elves are an example.
It does not take a special choice for the chariot.

2) if a goblin fanatic moves through a unit engaged in close combat but his line of movement only takes him through one of the units engaged, is it a random roll to see which unit he actually hits? Or does it work like the Skaven Warp lightning cannon where it only hits the unit/s that you draw a line through?
No. He hits only the units his movement takes him through.

3) In the High elf army book where they talk about Korhil, It is not clear if he uses two weapons. it says he is equipped with his great axe and his special axe. The figure for him shows him using both at the same time. Does he get the extra attack as if he was using an additional hand weapon? Sorry, I don't have my army book in front of me so I can't give you the name of his axe.
No. He does not have an additional hand weapon, just a choice of weapons to use.
Back to top Go down

answers from GW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: