CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Elf Army For Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

High Elf Army For Sale Empty
PostSubject: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Well... I'm going to get rid of my High Elves. They've done me well, but I'm having less and less time to play. Hopefully someone can give them a good home.

Here's the army:

2 Dragons w/ Riders -- These are magnetized, so there are 4 total options for you to use

2 High Elf Chariots -- I've yet to put them on bases, so you could make both Lion Chariots or regular Chariots

Caradryan, Captain of the Phoenix Guard

High Elf Prince and Noble (one mounted, one on foot)

High Elf Mage (one mounted, one of foot)

20 White Lions of Chrace w/ Full Command

20 Phoenix Guard w/ Full Command

10 Swordmasters of Hoeth w/ Full Command

8 High Elf Silver Helms

32 High Elf Spearman

16 High Elf Archers

1 Repeating Bolt Thrower

5 Shadow Warriors

And, of course, a High Elf Army Book

I'd like to ask $250 for the entire lot; the retail on this is around $600. All models are assembled and unpainted. If you are interested, we can always negotiate. Thanks for looking, ya'll! Enjoy your holiday!
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:44 pm

With what you have listed, is this a complete buid for the table, or is there many different builds allowed with what you have there?

When you say unpainted, this means No primers, correct?

How would you rate your minitures, as far as condition. Great, good, fair, just plain suck?

Sorry for all the question, but this does sound like a great deal to me. Thats alot of minitures.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:58 pm

You can field a fair amount of different armies with this. If you figure most Elf armies have at least 1 dragon in it, there's anywhere between 400-700 points. Hopefully Crobar will chime in on this as well.

It could perhaps use a few more spearmen/archers, but I've fielded these figs in a different amount of army setups and have been relatively sucessful--you can fix crappy play Smile.

The minis are completely unprimered.

In terms of condition...They're in great condition. I store them with a good amount of care, so there isn't any bending, etc in the plastic that I can see. They were sorted in Plano storage boxes, so again, nothing is bent, broken, etc, that I can find.

I'll of course throw in all the bits as well.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Aight. Dropping the price to $200. PM me if there are any takers.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

PM SENT!
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 am

Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner, 8 more spearmen, a few more chariots and bolt throwers, Korhil and you have a wide variety of good 2250 or less lists. At $200.00, it is a very good deal. If I didn't already own as many High Elves as I do, I would have bought it at $250.00. Though fielding 3 dragons is tempting... Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Quote :
2 Dragons w/ Riders -- These are magnetized, so there are 4 total options for you to use

2 High Elf Chariots -- I've yet to put them on bases, so you could make both Lion Chariots or regular Chariots

Caradryan, Captain of the Phoenix Guard

High Elf Prince and Noble (one mounted, one on foot)

High Elf Mage (one mounted, one of foot)

20 White Lions of Chrace w/ Full Command

20 Phoenix Guard w/ Full Command

10 Swordmasters of Hoeth w/ Full Command

8 High Elf Silver Helms

32 High Elf Spearman

16 High Elf Archers

1 Repeating Bolt Thrower

5 Shadow Warriors

And, of course, a High Elf Army Book

Just wondering, what would be the coolest, or best units added to this lot?
I see your post Crobar, is that it, or is there more?
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 pm

beyond what I said before... 10 more swordmasters, Tyrion and Teclis. If you want to beaf up for a 3k game, 28 more spearmen. Their archers are ok, but at 9 points and an extra rank attacking, High Elf Spearmen are a great buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Army For Sale   High Elf Army For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

High Elf Army For Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: