A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 am

Well.... Let's have it. What did you get gaming wise for Xmas or what are will you be spending that Xmas money on.

From Santa Claus:
Glue applicators. cheers

Purchased w/ my Xmas money.

Predator Tank for my Marines

To paint for fun:
Bane Blade
Chaos Terminator Commander
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:47 am

a thing of mithrel (spelling?) paint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Xenix?ref=profile
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:59 am

1 1/2 cases of Star Wars Minis
RPG book supplement
Dice Cube
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cincyrec.org
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 am

An Ork Trukk (from a coworker of all people) and I used some money to buy the Manufactorium Cities of Death scenery Smile

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 am

My entire Christmas basically consisted of gaming stuff, plus the mandatory pajamas from Mom.

The highlights were a Terminator Librarian (which I painted this week) and a squad of Terminators.

A Baneblade (which my dad painted this week).

I should put some pics of those up on the forums.

That Black Friday deal in November really helped with the 40K stuff.

And Martial Power, the D&D supplement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am

I got a box of tomb kings skeletons and Fruit cake, I think I'm the only person alive that loves fruit cake Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 pm

a gift card and White Dwarf! and really cool "finger" football field game thing that has JETS logos on it Awesomeness!

But my birthday is coming up so hopefully I'll get more GW stuff then!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Sexiest_hero, I like Fruitcake as well, though I do have to preface saying that with it has to be the kind that my grandmother used to make before she passed away.... She had this recipe for it that was UNBELIEVABLE! My mom makes it occasionally, but hasn't made it since my grandmother passed back in 2004....

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Money went for Warmaching Cygnar battlebox and the remix rule book. I alos got guitar Hero World Tour and a GC for Subway since they are down the street from work and I go there often for lunch.

Same with me...my B-day is the 24th.....so hoping I can get some gaming stuff or my airbrush gun. I need to get my Knights painted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 am

I got a huge GW army pack/carrying case/bag with the to huge carrying cases it can hold. Now I just need something to carry the horses and larger than mansize stuff and I am set for 2 of my elf armies Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 am

SABOL ARMY TRANSPORT CASES!!! Can house those puppies! Just get the right size foam. UU&A is getting in some!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 am

2 cold one knights box(total of 10)

2 warrior boxs

couple of witch elves that will soon become assassins

a supreme sorceress, a normal sorceress and a cold one supreme sorceress, Malus darkblade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
CAG Founder

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 pm

I got the Superman: Red Son action figure set... not really gaming but cool nonetheless Wink

Then a ton of comic books.

I did make a big trade with Carl for a ton of warmachine/hordes stuff... and a few bits and pieces for my warmachine army.

Draw - 2 (The 13th hold out in alpha take and hold)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?   Today at 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Did you get any "gaming stuff" for Xmas?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1