CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you working on right now?

Go down 
+7
altahara
JTPitt
Affliction
Makari
Matt
archite666
Bojesphob
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

What are you working on right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:28 am

Figured I'd start another thread like this.....

Right now, I've got 30-33 Ork Boyz to paint, two trukks in progress, and a Manufactorium in process as well. I still need to get the rest of my Biker mob, I only have 3 of 14 for my tourney army, and I still need one more trukk....

So, here is the Manufactorium:
What are you working on right now? Manufactorium

As you can see, my new avatar is from this model (and, I'll see if I can get a better picture of it tonight....)

And, here is the Trukk still in progress as well:

What are you working on right now? Trukk1

What are you working on right now? Trukk2

What are you working on right now? Trukk3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Dude... are you painting in your sleep. Awesome work

Let's see:
Assembled 10 Terminators - 5 w/ lighting claw conversions of AOBR terminators. 5 regular.

Assembled - Baneblade and began painting last night
assebled - Chaos Lord in terminator armor.
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Working on 30 guardsmen now, though thats not all of them, but im doing moldlines all at once and then doing the actual building together, its back breaking doing that many mold lines in a sitting but its working for now.

I have like 90 for infantry to go heh, I also have some tanks on sprues that came from battleforces, Im debating if im going to put those together.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Building my great bears for my khador right now. Then I may try finishing the destroyer i started painting a while back.

The trukk and the ruin look really good though man! You keep getting better with each model.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Just finished dry brushingish the 1st squad of Imperial Fist Marines... wow I can't wait to do another to redeem myself!

On to a Landraider or Rhino!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 pm

10 Dire Avengers Finished, 1 Wraithlord Finished, about a 2 week eta on getting the Warp Spiders ready to put together...a ton of prep work on them.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 am

Thanks, Matt, John.... Matt, my goal is to continue to improve, so it's nice to know that somebody else thinks that they are getting better!! Smile

I know have an Ork Battleforce box that I just got, another ruin (the Imperialis one, I believe is what I got), an extra Nob and some more gretchin that I will be cleaning, assembling and painting. From the Battleforce, I have the two nobz assembled, the extra nob assembled, and one Rokkit Launcha Boy. I want to have all of Boyz assembled (I'm going to modify them to be the 'ard Boyz), the third trukk assembled, and the three new bikes from the battleforce assembled by this weekend so I can use them on saturday for a game or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 am

Working on Snikrot. Assembled, primed then started painting.

I love the fact that he is essentially Rambo but an Ork. The ears on his necklace and all the dog tags hanging from his arms are a great touch. Guess I didn't notice that in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:29 am

Cool, John Smile You'll have to let us see it when you get finished (or maybe some WIP???)

I now have a Battlewagon in assembly. I am a little disappointed as I thought it was bigger than it actually is. Oh well, cool model, though. Also got the new Nobz box, and I can't wait to start painting those!!!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm working on getting my Grey Knights cleaned and then painted. Woot FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:13 pm

working on...
Mercenaries Warmachine
Dark Eldar 40k
Space Marines 40k
Ogre Kingdoms WHFB
Orks 40k...

soo much to do soo little time/energy/attention span
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:20 pm

bojesphob1 wrote:
Cool, John Smile You'll have to let us see it when you get finished (or maybe some WIP???)

I will see what I can do. He's base coated (except the back pack). I finished the skulls this morning so he's ready for some shots.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm

working on:

shields of my skeletons all thats left for them

a paint shceme for my grave gaurd

my fel bats

my dark elves getting put togther and sprayed

converting spare bits and bases into zombies, skeletons and spirit hosts

converting stuff on the dark elves to make them look even cooler
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:21 am

Working on my Warmachine Cygnar......really really need to finish my last Sentinal for the EMperor....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:01 am

Here is a quick shot of Snikrot in progress.
Finished the pants, leather, skulls and skin. I think the skin is still a little dull so I will work with it more when the figure is closer to completion. This figure will be done in NMM.

What are you working on right now? 450578496_W4iP5-O
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:52 am

Finish first Squad of Imperial Fists Marines, with their Rhino. Drop pod based and will start that as well and in the middle of 5 Thunder hammer termies and 5 Lightning Claw termies...

BTW Imperial Fist is not a "quick" army to paint... stupid yellow Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 am

Painting a monolith, assembling 40ish Necrons and a heavy destroyer. With a hundred Necron warriors so far I will have a pretty good amount of basic troops for Apocalypse. This should be a pretty quick project as I am just adding to an already painted army.
In my “spare time” I’m Painting a High Elf Army, working on getting my Dark Elves and 40k Chaos together and reading Mechanicum and Heldenhammer.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 am

John, he's looking great! Smile Can't wait to see him finished..... I just got a Battlewagon, another box of Nobz, a box of Black Orcs from Fantasy to convert my warbikers with, and will be getting some Grot Tekkies and a Painboy for modification on a warbike as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:56 am

Carl_Dillon wrote:
and reading Mechanicum and Heldenhammer.

Just started Mechanicum. Since Dec 21st I've read the other 7 Horus series books. Shocked They are pretty good. Some better then others. The last, Battle for the Abyss was the worst of the lot IMO.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:53 am

John Gemrich wrote:
Battle for the Abyss [/i]was the worst of the lot IMO.

I agree and so far I think Legion ranks pretty high in the series.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah I agree with Legion being up there. All of the Abnett ones are good IMO. Mechanicum is decent so far.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Painting Eldar at a crawl Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you working on right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: