A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Wazdakka questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Wazdakka questions   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 am

Ok, so, I've been using Wazdakka since I got the Forgeworld model, and I have a couple of questions. For some reason, I have been using him and using an invuln save, even though I just realized that it was the Engine Exhaust Cloud that I was looking at, and it is a Cover save (still learning the Orks). For those of you who have used him, am I thinking correctly now?

Second, if I use a unit of Nobz on Warbikes, Wazdakka still allows those to be taken as a troop choice, right? It says "Warbiker mob" and that would be a Nobz Warbiker mob, right? (Just wanting to weigh my options with this)

Lastly, it says you can give a Combi Shoota - Rokkit Launcha to a Nob, then you can put him on a Warbike, right?

Any thoughts on these items would be great, as I want to make sure that I'm playing all of this correctly...

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Wazdakka questions   Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

Yes 4+ cover save, unless you turbo boost then it is a 3+ cover save, remember he can Turbo boost and still fire his weapons so your choice of which weapon to shoot. Oh and if you take Mad Dok Grotsnik then you can give him a 5+ inv for 5 points.

No if you put nobz on warbikes they are just nobz not warbikers, I wish!
To get around that put a Warboss on a bike too! Then you can take nobz as troops! That and he will kick ass too!

Yes you can give a combi shoota rokkit launcha to the nob and mount him on a bike, but why would you? I found it to be a wasted shot, 1 shot that you have to roll a 5+ to hit not good chances.

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Wazdakka questions   Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm

makari wrote:
Yes you can give a combi shoota rokkit launcha to the nob and mount him on a bike, but why would you? I found it to be a wasted shot, 1 shot that you have to roll a 5+ to hit not good chances.

For min/maxing purposes, probably. If every Nob has slightly different equipment, you have maximum wound allocation distribution, making that nob biker squad even more of a pain in the arse to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazdakka questions   Today at 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Wazdakka questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1