CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Count Extra Fighters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

Vampire Count Extra Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Count Extra Fighters   Vampire Count Extra Fighters EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 pm

As Im coming to a finish with my VC army and paint., Im wondering what units to support with extra fighters. I currently have 10 Grave Gaurd, but thinking I need another 10. Is this nessesary?

Iv'e also just now noticed I can have up to 20 Blood Knights, is more then 5 overkill with a lord, or a possible 2nd unit of 5 BK's running each side of the table.

Any thoughts on the construction of my Vampire Counts, as I have a full army to work with, just wondering If I need more support units here.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Vampire Count Extra Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Count Extra Fighters   Vampire Count Extra Fighters EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Ok I dont like blood knights but who knows, I am useing 30 grave gaurd in 2 units of 15(seems to work great for me) but I am also super magic heavy with packing everything I can to rebuild my units are stuff dies
Back to top Go down

Vampire Count Extra Fighters
Page 1 of 1