A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 am

What does that equal people??? BUSTED WATER PIPE...

so i wake up at 5ish today to the sound of running water... i was thinking that "?Great my shower is unfrozen... i can get clean now" after i have not been able to for 3 nights due to a frozen pipe... i knew this i told the main office this etc.. So i swin my feet over my bed, groggy and blurry eyed.. no glasses on yet.. and plant my feet down and

..SPLASH SPLASH... in my bedroom... i run into the abthroom area and go to open the door.. step in(kinda) burn my foot.. and go in a few circles.. call maintenence etc.. and the guy is 20 minutes away.. after a half an hour from when i woke up the water was turned off...

another 2 hours for them to clean some of the water up.. one of the guys was working on the pipe.. when all of a sudden there was a LOT of smoke... he set my wall on fire... and was trying to douse it with.. WATER.. didnt have enough i needed more.. so that was put out... and he finally finished the pipe work.. turned on the water...

And no pressure.. but splash.. another water pipe busted.. so he turns off the water.. and sighs.. and tells me that he will be back monday... yea unnacceptable.. dad talks to the guy.. and we find out the other two apts next to me are vacant.. and they say i can take a shower in there.. but still sleep in my soaked apt...

yea still unnacceptable.. so i threw up a suggestion.. why dont i just move into one of the other apts... heh..

so ive been moving since.. 9? had a little help.. and the total damages so far: one night of work...
one eldar codex
one necron codex
Horus heresy False gods..
countless army lists that i had written up..
a few more books not yet uncovered..
a trunk from my Grandfather from when he was in the military..

thats my night.. how was yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:44 am

altahara wrote:
one of the guys was working on the pipe.. when all of a sudden there was a LOT of smoke... he set my wall on fire...

I'm imagining a plumber busily working away with a monkey wrench on a pipe, when the drywall next to him spontaneously combusts.

Also: Wow, that sucks. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 am

At lest you didn't get fried or burn/choke on smoke. I hope your not paying too much for that place. My Apt had a hole in it this time last year, and I ended up having to fix it myself. I feel you pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm

altahara wrote:

thats my night.. how was yours?

I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

I had the worst night of all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Why wiuld you go see that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 am

Hey Kevin James is awesome... just not this movie apparently...

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 am

makari wrote:
Hey Kevin James is awesome... just not this movie apparently...

NO,....Angelina Jolie or Angela Bassett is awesome - Kevin James is just a comedian.

You want good "grumpy"/good dramatic actiing and snarly entertainment - then you see a Clint Eastwood movie.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day   Today at 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Inept maintence people+Frozen pipes+sleeping during the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1