CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Saturday, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!

We will be playing some games, spreading the word, making terrain and having a contest and or a drawing!

At the very least if you have signed up for the the tournament you are entered into the drawing already!!!

If you want in the drawing sign up as late as the day of the drawing.

It has been too long since I have been to Comic Book world but CAG is expanding and I hope to see a good crowd there!!! They have at least 6 Gaming tables available!!!

Last edited by makari on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 pm

makari wrote:
Sunday, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!
At the very least if you have signed up for the the tournament you are entered into the drawing already!!!

Don't Lie Sean. I am signed up for the Tournament but I am not allowed to be in the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Gimil
Neophyte
Gimil

PostSubject: Re: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am

i asume 40k will be played but is it a set points cost or just whatever ppl want to play. and whats the drawing for havent heard anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Gimil wrote:
i asume 40k will be played but is it a set points cost or just whatever ppl want to play. and whats the drawing for havent heard anything about it?

Where have you been Rolling Eyes lol? Check it out here

1750 is the standard points cost but ya can play what ya want, consider it a testing ground for the big Tourney!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 pm

ok due to a miscommunication on mine and the managers I will not be at comic book world this saturday, Basically we both thought the 31st was sunday, and i thought the superbowl was the next weekend...

Saturday Comic Book world is having a Magic Tourney so no room this time.
I will reschedule this meeting for sometime this month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!   Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sat, January 31st Noon to 5pm @ Comic Book world!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: