A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Warhound Titan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Warhound Titan   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 am

I just got my tax return, and decided to get the Warhound Titan, Mars Pattern. I wish I would have gotten it when the exchange rates were at 1.38 $ to british pound, would have saved about 30 bucks, but oh well, can't control that. Anyhow, I was trying to decide how I was going to paint it. I REALLY want to do it all by hand, but not sure if that will give me the coverage that I want. How hard is it to use the spray gun? Am I pulling too much on myself to try and do it by hand? What color scheme should I go with? The Ultramarine theme that I've done on my IG tanks and guys?

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Warhound Titan   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:30 pm

airbrushes are pretty simple jgemrich has a post here somewhere where he gives good instructions on paint and thinning to "the consistency of milk". He was a big help to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Warhound Titan   Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah! It came today!! Though, I also ordered Hector Rex, but he is backordered. Anyhow, I'm going to do a WIP journal, so I'll keep pictures coming, and I've got an idea for the stand that I'm going to build Smile

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhound Titan   Today at 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Warhound Titan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1