I've talked with Matt and he's given the go ahead to do this again. Once again the intention is to get people together, play some 40K, and have fun. I'm going to try to run this in as transparent a manner as possible, and keep everybody up to date and where they stand, and what's going on with the league. At the end we're going to have a small tourney, and some prizes for the winners.
* 1500 points
* Fixed Codices, flexible lists. You must use the same Codex for the entire league, you may switch lists between every game. Any codices that are updated during the league may be used when they become available.
* Registration is $10, at Yottaquest, and at that time the players must declare which Codex they will be using. Registration will continue until March 28th. Registration money will be used for prize support.
* Every attempt will be made to avoid mirror matches (two armies of the same codex facing each other). However, this may be unavoidable due to the nature of the armies that are entered into the league.
* I will be up at YottaQuest on March 28th at 8 pm to determine the matches, and answer any questions.
* One match every two weeks, time to be arranged between the two opponents. If you are unable to contact your opponent after several attempts during the two weeks, you win the match. If somebody is unavailable for two consecutive rounds, (one month), they will be dropped from the rotation, and the pairings will be adjusted.
* Once everybody has signed up for the league, an email will be sent out with everybody's contact information. It is your responsibility to arrange the matches.
* Scenarios may be anything that both people agree on. If you are unable to decide, pick a random one from the 40K rule book.
* Once the game is over, you should post the results on the store forum, indicating a Win, Loss, or Draw. There will be a new results thread for each round.
* There will be 8 rounds, at the end of 8 rounds there will be a double elimination tournament between the top 4 players, with all 4 players receiving prizes. The first round will begin on March 28th, continue to July 18th. The tournament will be held July 25th and 26th.
* All rules disputes should be handled between the two players involved if at all possible. If you can't come to an agreement, roll for it. If you want a more official solution please consult the Adepticon FAQ
What: Warhammer 40K League
When: Registration until March 28th, League from March 28th through July 18th. Final tournament July 25th and 26th.
How Much: $10
Where: Yottaquest, My. Healthy, Ohio