CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tau Conversions

Go down 
+4
Rhino-182
Marc
Matt
FrostWolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Tau Conversions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 5:55 pm

Haha, I understand that don't worry.

Just a shame when the more experienced of us try to pass knowledge, only to be shut down out of unwillingness to listen to advice.

I'll comment on the projects/threads I agree with from now on, instead of trying to challenge the ones I do not agree with.

good luck on the project Bruce!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 9:39 pm

hey...I listen to you...trust me....and Hopefully next Friday if your available...I can swing buy....I'll bring a few things and leave a crisis suit unpainted so we can work on it. All I'm saying is if Bruce wants a thunder hammer....let him have a thunder hammer.....

If I want a burrito with 4 scoops of steak....just let me have a burrito with 4 scoops of steak....

besides....your models are sexy...couldn't even come close to what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 9:47 pm

That's the thing, you could. I work hard at mine, very hard. You put the work in, you get the result.

Also, I'm not massively against the idea of Tau with close combat weapons... but I don't really care for just adding imperial weapons to Tau models.

Oh, and never did I say he wasn't allowed to do it. No one has the right to say that.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 pm

true story...I'll give you that.....

and really....with the time I have...I'm lucky my stuff looks the way it does.....I could have done what the one kid at WoH did and glossed red his Nids.....I think I'm a bit more creative then that...lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 10:17 pm

It's not even that, there isn't a time limit on when you are supposed to be done. I am averaging like two or three models a week right now. If that.

So just take your time. You will be happier in the end and having unpainted models doesn't stop you from playing with hem.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

I agree it is better to make them look great then to rush and ruin everything you have worked hard for
Back to top Go down
wilderun
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 am

Matt wrote:

Just a shame when the more experienced of us try to pass knowledge, only to be shut down out of unwillingness to listen to advice.

I'll comment on the projects/threads I agree with from now on, instead of trying to challenge the ones I do not agree with.

So many of your comments in this thread absolutely drip with condescension.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:41 am

wilderun wrote:
Matt wrote:

So many of your comments in this thread absolutely drip with condescension.

wow.....troll for a thread that hasn't had any life in ages.....let alone, Matt isn't even in the United States anymore...
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:58 am

wilderun, there is a gap in some of the posts in time, we had moved to a different host, then back when some issues came up on the other host, and there are a lot of old posts on here that aren't that deep. If you could try to keep from resurrecting old topics, that would be great. As CJ said, Matt hasn't been a part of the forums in about 5 years, so he definitely won't be getting your reply.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 am

can you lock this thread?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am

Yup. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tau Conversions   Tau Conversions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tau Conversions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3