CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Apocalypse Game @ ACME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

April Apocalypse Game @ ACME Empty
PostSubject: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 am

Just a reminder that the April Apocalypse game at ACME is going on this Sunday (the 19th). It's a good bit of fun. we usually have about 8 people show up for the event. See you there
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 am

This is tempting. Might be a good time to test out using the Turbo Lasers I need to build on my Warhound! Smile I might be able to come, I'll check my schedule and see if I can make it. If I'm able to be there, I'll have with me 2 Baneblades, a custom Banehammer, a Macharius Vulcan, and a Warhound titan Smile
Back to top Go down
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

PostSubject: Re: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 am

@ bojesphob1 Huzzahh! My allies, the 513th Ziplock Imperial Guard! Very Happy It'd be great to have some fresh faces.

I should have also mentioned the details. Pregame starts at noon, first turn by 1pm. If you're not there by noon - 12:15ish you're army gets dropped into reserves.
The table is generally 6' x 16' (yeah for min range 5' defense lasers!) but Andrew has been known to try out other setups in the past.
Objectives and deployment are preset.
Armies are limited to 2500 or 5000pts.
One Asset per person (obviously you get the additional for Formations), and we shun all Assets that fall into the "AssHat" category. (i.e. multiple Orbital Bombardments per team, Jammers, etc.)

Hope to see you all there,
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 am

Sucks I'm gonna miss it again but I'm going t comic book world ill try for may
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm

looks like i wont be able to make it over there tomorrow.... One bad thing about not writing stuff down, i always seem to schedule two things on the same day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Apocalypse Game @ ACME   April Apocalypse Game @ ACME Empty

Back to top Go down

April Apocalypse Game @ ACME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: